• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coleworx Fatgirl Project RELOADED!!! Built for T.Cameron

kmcminn said:
Looks like the personwho is riding in the passenger seat, legs will have two puncture wounds from the two sharp points hanging down off the dash. Other than that it is sweet.

Their laying against the floor pan. optical illusion....

Re: Coleworx Fatgirl Project RELOADED!!! Built for T.Cameron

Another amazing build from Coleworx! Congrats Timmie for new unit and Brian for buildin another sick buggy :woot: :woot: drool Name her Rihanna because she is a beautiful black bitch that gets beat hitit

love the looks of the roof line....................great job Coleworx.........................now I've gotta go change my shorts :driving:

As alway Bryan, its amazing!!!!! I was wondern what the end product was going to look like. After seeing it in January. From what we saw it left a lot to the imagination.

Now we need to get that other thing going. ;)

Benjamin

Clearly bad ass and fine craftsmanship that we have all come to expect. But how bad would it be to put some suspension seats in place of those back breakers?

kwoods71 said:
Their laying against the floor pan. optical illusion....

You sure? They don't look at all like an optical illusion in this pic:

Picture176-1.jpg

Love the buggy. I don't think I could even fit in it though.

J. J.

Sorry guys, not alot of time to post, got another project for a customer to pick up this week. The dash is all metal, we fab all custom parts the old fashioned way, the headroom is plenty for the customer Mr. Cameron. As with the Riddler buggie we take into consideration the customers height and size when the cockpits are built and seat placement is formed. As for the pointy things, yea they are metal, and the prolly would put a few nice size holes in your leg if you got into them, but the seat angle and placement will hardly allow that unless you just kick up into them....also if you are a big guy, you wont be able to fit this buggie any way ;D. The cock pit was designed for someone Mr. Camerons size :driving: Will post specs later guys no time, Thanks again for the positive posts,they keeps us motivated. L8tr guys.

Latest posts