• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2009 Jimmy Smith Buggy - relisted!!

hbwiggins

I'll give a little history on this one.. I had a 2005 BTF Fusion buggy with rockwell axles that I decided I needed to sell. I was approached by al1tonyota to do some trading on my buggy. We wanted to keep it here in town and I wanted the chance to buy it back later so I decided to trade with him and just sell his instead. I understand that he had quite a few hits on people buying it and I was hoping you guys could come forward now. He had it listed at 25,000, then droppped to 22,000. First 20,0000 to me takes it!! I am located in Tuscaloosa, AL and will be glad to show it to anyone that wants to look.
This buggy is really nice and I would not have traded mine for junk! I am going to list some pictures here and videos can be found here on hardline under the old for sale thread.
I can be contacted by phone or text... 205-393-0338 Brad

[attachment deleted by admin]

If I had 20K I would be all over this :****:

bump for a good lookin rig

MAN IF I DIDNT HAVE 2 JEEPS ALREADY ID JUMP ALL OVER THIS THING. IT FLAT OUT WORKS. SOMEBODY WILL GET A AWESOME DEAL

Look closely at jtrodgers83 s post. It's in his sig. And picture. I would say he owns it now if I were a betting man