• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Couple of updated pics of the Red supercharged buggy I bought off here.

NOVI FED COUPE

Im sure a few of you know what it looked like when I got it. I have done a few little things to make it a little nicer. Let me know what yall think.

Attachments

• IMG_0669.JPG
    IMG_0669.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 858
  • IMG_0670.JPG
    IMG_0670.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 856
  • IMG_0671.JPG
    IMG_0671.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 859
  • IMG_0672.JPG
    IMG_0672.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 848
  • IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 848
If anyone needs any vinly graphics or anythin hit up dowork114...he made these. Thanks again for the help man!

Chuck you got the buggy lookin sweet. drool Talked to a bunch of guys this weekend at Mountianside looks like were going to shot for a ride out at Mountianside the second weekend of August. Ready to see what this thing can do and I know you are too. :woot: :driving:

Do Work 93YJ said:
Chuck you got the buggy lookin sweet. drool Talked to a bunch of guys this weekend at Mountianside looks like were going to shot for a ride out at Mountianside the second weekend of August. Ready to see what this thing can do and I know you are too. :woot: :driving:

Sounds good...also I think there is a big ride @ Choccolocco that weekend.

Just be easy on it when you jump that unit!!!! :****: looks good man it's came a long way since I had it

Probably be good now since Danieal got ahold of it !! But there is a reason it has a new front end of tube work :****: My foot and the front tires about 6 ft in the air and rear around 4 equals bad ideal

lay said:
Probably be good now since Danieal got ahold of it !! But there is a reason it has a new front end of tube work :****: My foot and the front tires about 6 ft in the air and rear around 4 equals bad ideal

Damn...I havent gotten to take it out yet but Im already sweating the short shocks in the rear. I am gonna try it out and see how it works.