• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Ultra 4 KOH buggy

jcorlew24

Just drunk enough to post this for sale to see if there is any interest.

Specs-
1.75x.120 DOM with 2"x"4 rectangular tube frme rails.
Samurai hood
Newly installed 2001 Vortec 4.3 V-6 84,000 Miles
New Sanderson Block Hugger Headers
Oil/PS cooler
Fresh rebuilt 700R
Transmission Cooler
New Flywheel
Dana 300
New Northwest Fab Twin Stick Cabble Shifter
New Winters modified shifter
Diamond front housing with FJ80 outers
-Longfields
-Hellfire Fabworks knuckles
-5.29's in a low pinion third
-ARB
-PSC DE ram
FJ80 rear housing
-5.29's
-ARB
4340 Shafts
4- New 39" BFG Red Label Krawlers
5-17" Raceline Wheels
2.5" FOA coilovers front
2.0 FOA coilovers rear with 2.5" triple bypasses
22 gallon Jaz cell
Autometer gauge
Dual pumpers
RCI 4 point harnesses
9" HID lights
Superwinch epi9000 with 3/8" rope
PSC pump/valve
Branick Aluminum Links
Corbeau Seats
Summit Rear Suck Down Winch with synthetic cable
Window Nets

Passes WE ROCK, BITD, ULTRA4 tech.

has raced the last 3 KOH's, 2 RCQ's, SMORR (qulaified 12th), 2 Parkers, and V2R '09.

You can search for youtube videos under Rob Usnick or Team 4406.

I will let it go for $17,0000 cash. I dont have sale it just thought I would throw it out there to see if there is any interest. This is Rob Usnicks KOH buggy that I bought back at the first of the year. I have only had it out once since I bought it. After taking it out on the trails I decided to swap the drivetrain. Everything will be competely fresh and ready to go. If you have any questions you can call or text me at 615-456-7185. I also have a lot of spare parts that will go with it. This used to be a 4 seater and the brackets and grab handles are still in place. All you need is a bench seat and harnesses. The rig is located in Hendersonville, TN.

001-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

The interior shots are before the drivetrain swap. The Lowrange GPS is no longer with the buggy.

Thanks for looking.

CHASMAN9 said:
Nice Rig and a great price!!!! Shouldn't be on here long. :dblthumb:

Thanks for the compliment. I just thought I would give it a shot since it has been in the garage for a while. If no one shows any interest in it I will just keep it. I can't wait to get it out and see how the new drivetrain works.

jcorlew24 said:
Thanks for the compliment. I just thought I would give it a shot since it has been in the garage for a while. If no one shows any interest in it I will just keep it. I can't wait to get it out and see how the new drivetrain works.

That's the right frame of mind to sell with. You got a great rig, you want ot ride it, so do it and it will sell. Don't let it collect dust, take it out and show people what it can do and have fun with it. IT WILL SELL. :popcorn:

CHASMAN9 said:
That's the right frame of mind to sell with. You got a great rig, you want ot ride it, so do it and it will sell. Don't let it collect dust, take it out and show people what it can do and have fun with it. IT WILL SELL. :popcorn:

The only reason its been in the garage and not on the trail, is the motor swap has taken more time than what I thought. Not to mention money. We ended up having to redo the fire wall and all of the trannsmission tunnel. That vortec is a big motor and it was a very tight fit. It took al lot of modifying to get that big ass thing in. All that is left is finishing up the driveshafts and exhaust. Its been too hot to ride anyway, so I guess I haven't missed anything.

I will take some measurements today and get back to you. It is at my buddies house getting the finishing touches done on the drivetrain swap.

Ultra 4 is sorta cool, but this buggy would make the most pimpin trail buggy evar. :****: Perfect dimensions, WB, weight, drivetrain.

B Gillespie said:
Ultra 4 is sorta cool, but this buggy would make the most pimpin trail buggy evar. :****: Perfect dimensions, WB, weight, drivetrain.

Thanks, I am not sure I really want to part with it. I haven't even got to take it out yet. I am sure it will do really well. I have some new 39" red labels coming for it and I have ordered the new knuckles from Hellfire that are supposed to be the ****. Then I will be able to really have highsteer on a FJ80 axle.

I may. Send me some pics and specs. I wouldn't even be thinking about selling my dream rig if it wasn't for my best buddy. I have been trying to get him into crawling for years now. Now that I have the rig all always wanted, he calls me and tells me that he is selling his boat to get a rzr. Perfect timing.

worst thing is I dont know if I want to get rid of xp. This is a bad ass buggy though !

Back