• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RZR4 XP

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
RZR4 XP

So is Polaris going to make one? 900XP is obviously where its at, and a 4 just makes sense. Anyone (Copperhead) read or found anything about Polaris making them???

Polaris has released there 2012 ( as you already know) but they have a mid year release in january. The XP was released Mid year for 2011. RUMOR has it XP4 is going to get released Mid year for 2012. There going to make one its just a matter of time. Look at all the aftermarket companies making them now. A LT turbo'd XP4 would be sick at the dunes but hey thats only 30K. I see the XP4 from Polaris being no cheaper then 17,999 but I could be wrong.

My friend's family owns a Polaris dealership and his best guess is an XP4 in January.... He did say there is a new XP coming out with factory power steering, radio, lowrance mounted in the dash.. o **** did I say too much :gtfo:

My wife, yes I said my wife...wants a RZR4 with power steering, I'll only do the XP. So I want to get her a RZR4 XP and then add powersteering, but if they are going to come with it already then SWEET! No problems waiting until January or even spring. If we got one now it would ruin me for working in the garage between now and then.

InDaShop said:
My wife, yes I said my wife...wants a RZR4 with power steering, I'll only do the XP. So I want to get her a RZR4 XP and then add powersteering, but if they are going to come with it already then SWEET! No problems waiting until January or even spring. If we got one now it would ruin me for working in the garage between now and then.

That's awesome your wife wants one thumb.gif

One of other guys camping in our group this weekend is the mechanic at said Polaris dealer in Great Bend... He said the PS gear box polaris uses is the same part number as subaru rally cars use. He also said it's progressive so the faster you go, the slower responsive it gives (stable at high speeds). Sounds like a pretty sweet unit but more spendy than aftermarket power steering for sure.

I will get a new one if they put a bigger engine in them. I hope they don't stop at 900 and I hope they don't do the trailing arms. The 4 does not need them with the wheelbase IMO.

I'd seen those Rob, you should have seen Tiffanys eyes open up at Kellys when we got to talking about taking RZR's to the dunes. She went once and loved it back in the 400EX days.

InDaShop said:
I'd seen those Rob, you should have seen Tiffanys eyes open up at Kellys when we got to talking about taking RZR's to the dunes. She went once and loved it back in the 400EX days.

RZR's are unreal fun at the dunes.

COPPERHEAD42 said:
RZR's are unreal fun at the dunes.

Doesnt even compare to quads.

I sometimes wish I still had my quad to wheelie across and blip off the dunes.. but as for carving bowls, jumping and trails.. RZR wins. RZR doesnt fatigue you at all either which is nice. I thought these things were queer when they came out back in 08 but I've been converted.

MUCHADO said:
Doesnt even compare to quads.

I sometimes wish I still had my quad to wheelie across and blip off the dunes.. but as for carving bowls, jumping, front flips and trails.. RZR wins. RZR doesnt fatigue you at all either which is nice. I thought these things were queer when they came out back in 08 but I've been converted.

fixed it for ya Rob.

jabnasty said:
I'm pricing xp's right now best I've found 14800 out the door.

I bought my LE from Off Road Powersports in Tifton, GA for $15,149 they were cheapest in the US when I was shopping... They sell the red one for $14,649 and yes that's out the door.. No fees unless you finance, finance fee is $20 I think. Picked two of them up from those guys... They were cool as can be. Little shop, high volume... I drove there because I was leery of a scam, but I'd have it shipped to me if I were to do it again.

Here you go JAB http://www.offroad-powersports.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=222816&CatDesc=Utility%20Vehicles

Well I bougt a 900 xp white le 15100 out the door will be delivered 10mi from my house. There were a few better deals but the drive to get them would kill the deal comming from tx. Should be peeling out next weekend.

jabnasty said:
Well I bougt a 900 xp white le 15100 out the door will be delivered 10mi from my house. There were a few better deals but the drive to get them would kill the deal comming from tx. Should be peeling out next weekend.

great news!!

jabnasty said:

Excellent news Matt. Congrats.