• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

check out this douche

Thats fancy how both lock at once and also did you know he rhino lines the inside. So many more good points to bring up.

Maybe this is one of those guys who gets told some bs when he buys something, and unknowingly passes it along. Like not deceitful or malicious, just blissfully retarded and uncorrected. drool

so i tell him he doesnt have a dana 60 anywhere on his jeep and this is the reply i get today from him. and i **** you not this is EXACTLY what he said.

"it's 30 spline truck lock diff 60s front and rear .. when I bought the damn thing my buddy who builds rock crawlers that run on propane with 10 grand in his transfer cases alone with deuscen half rear ends rear and front steering pulled the covers off it and checked the **** . told me what it is .. and it's far from po's my friend if you knew anything about the wheeling and dealing or re saleing business you'd know that people pay alot for jeeps . I make all my side money doin this **** . so **** off and take your snobby ass remarks and comments that I don't need comin in my mother ****in inbox .. I'm on here minding my own god damn business and I got some brown nose mother ****er like you sending me **** in my inbox . I bet you get the hell ...."

"....beat out of you for being the prick that you are .. also if you knew where I'm employed you wouldn't be running that mouth sir . thank you , have a nice day. "

I want 2 of those 10k transfer cases. 1 for each axle. HA HA
What a douch bag. Somebody needs to really screw with this guy.

i sent him the link to this thread and told him i would keep him updated :woot:

he also replyed to my forsale addd and left a coment sayin he came and looked at it and it has low compressino and is knocking LOL so watch out guys.. he traveled across the US and already looked at it and its a peice LOL

He's probably a cop and thinks he is god. my 4 year old could see that wasnt a Dana 60 front or back.
Sad thing is he'll sell it to some unsuspecting kid that believes his drivle, then it will be one of us out on the trail helping the kid off the trail after he blew up his new wheeler.
Truely sad there are people like this guy out there.

Somebody please go post this on pirate, his inbox would be so full of people bashing him and the thread would be good entertainment.

Re: RE: check out this douche

I'll have to copy and paste what he said back when I get on a computer.. It was hilarious!

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Look through the offers. There is a link to another add for the same Jeep with some more good info. Not only does he have Dana 60 axles. He also has a Dana 60 transfer case. Bad ass.

Latest posts