• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2 Ton Buggy

DMitchell

Buggy on 2 tons, Has 355 on propane with turbo 400 military transfer case 47" LTB on beadlocks has 6:17 gears lock in an out front hubs full hydraulic steer turn with one finger cutting brake $9000 O.B.O, Will trade
Call or Text 256-412-2008.

Attachments

• CRAWLER.jpg
    CRAWLER.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 158
  • CRAWLER 2.jpg
    CRAWLER 2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 129
Two questions, what is a military transfer case and does this really have hydraulic cylinders for coilovers?

All I no about the transfer case is it has a brake on it .
The cylinders have nitro in them now. Rides good handles good.

Did you build this or buy this? Like the chassis but what's up with the wood splitter cylinders? Did someone try and make a heavyduty air shock? But hey whatever works right! Please post more info and picks of the suspension.

If u r interested hit me up on my cell lot easier to get u pics and info. Thanks

I built the chassis and the rest came from a cab truck a friend built. The cylinders are standard 16" travel 2.0 size. I call them redneck struts, because we put a tank valve top and bottom so they the act similar to a ori strut. By putting nitrogen on top to set ride height and on bottom to eliminate the body roll a standard air shock has. They perform very well and are very stable. You do have to run a shock with then but all 4 are cheaper than one coilover. The transfer is a 2 ton miltary style transfer similar to a rockwell case with a pinion brake added. Hope this helps.

How did you come up with that idea for the shocks? That's outside the box never seen it before. Pretty interesting

The original idea was a friend trying to get air shocks without spending the 1000$. The first try, a tank valve was only put on top like a air shock. like a air shock it had extreme body roll so the bottom valve was added, which fixed the problem. They perform well and have endless adjustment for a very reasonable price.

would love to see a video dont have the cash but like the setup