• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SLORV - February 17-19, 2012 - First Annual Gorilla Run

Re: First Annual Gorilla Run @ Superlift in Hot Springs AR FEB. 17-19

Number to the KOA cuz a few folks have asked (501) 624-5912

I'll take ya up on that sir :) I'll make ya proud if you let me drive Jenny! I'll treat her real good.

MSimpson said:
I would need a couple of guarantees for me to be willing to turn it over to you for the bounty hill

#1 If you win you would name the hill DADDYS LOVE
#2 That you would try with all you have to push the gas peddle thru the floor
#3 That the only thing that can stop us from winning is if somthing like a blown motor, broke axles, or ripping the tire and wheel off
#4 If you win the bounty money you buy dinner saturday night at Doe's on lake hamilton for the group
#5 You drive like your not responsible for any repair cost because you wont be

If you think these guarantees are exceptable it's all yours.

Well what do you say Mark? I know she will make your buggy look alot better.

got my cabin they had 4 left with out bathroom in them said you could drive rig to and from park 3.5 miles

gorilla run or broke. coming down from Reed City Mi 16 hrs . ton of work to do turning work truck in to a toter home toy hauler. Always wanted to come see (meet) every body . May get in the comp . unlimited Looks like all the big hitters will be there :woot: :woot:

How about we sweeten the pot on this competition just a bit. :dblthumb:

Just got the word.

Crawl Magazine will be doing a feature shoot on the winners of this, both classes.

So not only do you get to claim the cash your rig will be in the Magazine.

Word on the street is that Mark Simpson plans on taking home the $$$ and of course getting in this magazine opportunity. :driving:

Scuba Jeepster said:
[size=10pt]
Word on the street is that Mark Simpson plans on taking home the $$$ and of course getting in this magazine opportunity. :driving:

Thanks Billy; nothing like stirring the pot!

FroggF350 said:
Is registration closed for the bounty hill also?

im not positive, but i dont belive so, Im guessing a lot of the competitors for the race will not want any part of the bounty hill. I dont think my rig has anything for it.

MSimpson said:
Thanks Billy; nothing like stirring the pot!

im still trying to figure out who is driving marks rig. Brian and shelby have both claimed it, :driving: :wtflol: :dblthumb:

I'm curious to wats goin on with the bounty climb cause were ridin the park on Friday and that is the first place I want to go is about to get owned :dblthumb:

xjpaddler said:
im still trying to figure out who is driving marks rig. Brian and shelby have both claimed it, :driving: :wtflol: :dblthumb:

Yeah me too I was trying to get my name in the hat, I mean only makes sense to let one of the locals first crack., :spin:

jojo said:
I'm curious to wats goin on with the bounty climb cause were ridin the park on Friday and that is the first place I want to go is about to get owned :dblthumb:

Jojo I hope to meet you guys on Friday, Mark speaks very highly of the tanner family. im not sure what the deal is with the bounty trail, I just helped cut it.
I was watching some vids of tim on a really steep hill didnt look like it had been climbed, He rolled and then made it up it. seems like it was at WITC. anyway, the bounty looks a lot like that hill, but is a lot longer similar to violater from the vids ive seen.

Ok, here's the deal.... The Bounty will be run after the Comp on Saturday.... There are a Bunch of people who want to watch the attempts at the Hill...

I think Mark is going to carry everyone for a day of Wheeling on Friday, Superlift has more than enough to keep ya bizy ( and prolly BROKE ) on Friday....

BE READY BOYS!!!!!

I just wanted to remind all of you to give a big THANK YOU to Alpha Gorilla for putting up the money for the purse in the comp and also the Lion's Share of the Bounty Money!!!

The man is putting on the dog for sure

can anyone tell me if we can drive our rigs from the KOA to the park? we have about 10 rigs coming from Houston and none of them are street legal and we have spots at the KOA... any help would be great!

Latest posts