• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - SRRS Custom Buggy Fest 2wd/4wd - April 28, 2012

FroggF350

We are having a one day event at Hawk Pride that invites all custom tube chassis rigs, from 2wd VW powered rigs and V-8 Powered Chain Drives to full blown 4X4 rigs.
We will be cutting a new hill at the park for a bounty run.
Minimum $500
This will be mainly just a day of riding for both styles of rigs but we will have a bounty hill climb to start the day off.
April 28th 2012
Hawk Pride
10am

Re: SRRS Custom Buggy Fest 2wd/4wd

Hawk Pride is northern Alabama. We moved it up a weekend for that reason.

Wish I had the Gas $$$$ to make it. Keep putting them together and I'll get to one somewhere. AL takes me about 12 hours to hit from up here :****:

I ran my bolts down there last year but things tend to change from year to year.

Puttin a trans in the three seater as we speak. Tubin adapters are about a week out but I should make this one.

I'll find out about the bolted tires and let you guys know ASAP.

Allright all I lack is some spacers for the new converter. Don't know the trans is gonna pull but I got confidence in the person that built it so I not worried. I know this weekend is big but I hope there is a few of my normal riding people that show for this, may need somebody to drag me outta the woods! loller.gif This is my wifes b-day ride so if yall see us out wish her a happy one.

What hill are yall cuttin the bounties on. We coming up Friday night so the Mash Yer Motor Race Team should be ready asap Sat mornin.

I talked to Mark about bolted tires. He doesn't know much about the cons to them and how they'd affect the park. He said no bolted tires.

I know it is a custom buggy event, but does anyone know if they would let a fella cruise around on a 4-wheeler to get some video?

pheany said:
I know it is a custom buggy event, but does anyone know if they would let a fella cruise around on a 4-wheeler to get some video?

Hawk Pride deos allow four wheelers at the park.

pheany said:

Absolutely man, bring whatever you want to ride in/on. This event will have one bounty and the rest of the day will be just cruising around and hittin different hills.