• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota transmission

Rjhoward32006

Looking for a 1983 toyota clutch fork, for a L52 trans. Dont know if any other forks will interchange. If anyone knows please post up. Willing to try anything.

**********see post 4, thanks*********

Re: Toyota clutch fork.

which trans is that ? I think I have 1 in ringgold ga.

Its the L52 5 speed. I was researching today on toyota trans toughness and specs and since i need to lengthen the driveshaft i can actualy upgrade to a newer style trans thats stronger and they are about 5" longer and it will keep me from lengthening my rear driveshaft so if anyone has one a good deal post up or text 678-451-2794. Also found out that the housing on my L52 trans is broken on top between the shift forks and the shifter so it's just dumping oil everywhere
Looking for a w56 or G52.
I think a G54 will also work

Rjhoward32006 said:
Its the L52 5 speed. I was researching today on toyota trans toughness and specs and since i need to lengthen the driveshaft i can actualy upgrade to a newer style trans thats stronger and they are about 5" longer and it will keep me from lengthening my rear driveshaft so if anyone has one a good deal post up or text 678-451-2794. Also found out that the housing on my L52 trans is broken on top between the shift forks and the shifter so it's just dumping oil everywhere
Looking for a w56 or G52.
I think a G54 will also work

I got a couple g52. $125 each, $200 with tcase

Rjhoward32006 said:
Thanks for the offer i deff was planning on buyin one from you and somehow the toyota gods came through and laid one in my hands.

They usualy do. Around here you can find toyota parts behind just about any tree or rock... except for a decent running 22r/re motor

Got one more G56 trans and transfer case $200 Located in North MS, text or leave voicemail if interested 1-662-587-0034

ive got a good trans, tcase, good running 22r, propane kit, axles, etc...

I also have 83 model five speed trans without a transfer case $175 If interested text or leave voicemail 662 587 0034