• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hey Bones

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
What ever happened to the red headed roommate? Have not heard any new info in a while. I figured you would have either killed her, forked her, or both by now.

Nuttin new really. Paid rent a week early last month. :eek:

Was planning on moving out the end of Oct, but I think she realized I rent cheap and coming up from 1st/last months rent is not possible in her situation and have a REAL contract. So as of now, she is staying until February or so. I hope I can start SAVING her rent and not blowing it on bikes, trailers, etc.

That's about it, no drama, she pretty much hides in the basement and I barely talk/see her anymore. Just humping her friend still. :dunno:

InDaShop said:
pics of banned skully

OF band...

OK

concert.jpg

damn fat finger. Bet I swap the R for an F 10 times a day. I suck at typing.

Harry Carrey, love that dead dude. Best steak I ever had is from his restuarant in River North.

2am this morning, phone rings, it's Ronnie needing to be picked up from the police department. Got a drunk driving, failed the tests, blew .087 gets to the stations and blew a 0.083 and I guess they are within +/-0.004??? So she got let go but car impounded.

0.004 seems like a HUGE leeway to me

Bones said:
2am this morning, phone rings, it's Ronnie needing to be picked up from the police department. Got a drunk driving, failed the tests, blew .087 gets to the stations and blew a 0.083 and I guess they are within +/-0.004??? So she got let go but car impounded.

0.004 seems like a HUGE leeway to me

Damn... Do you know over .15 in KS now mandatory breathalyzer---not just after your second one! :eek:

...I just hope the cops don't pull me over on my 110 when I'm ridin it down the street to pick up a derrty 30 from stilwell station laughing1

MUCHADO said:
Damn... Do you know over .15 in KS now mandatory breathalyzer---not just after your second one! :eek:

...I just hope the cops don't pull me over on my 110 when I'm ridin it down the street to pick up a derrty 30 from stilwell station laughing1

last I knew Kansas does not take the +/- into account. If you blow a .080 is it arrest time. Have only heard no backup here that Texas also does the +/- .004 as well but thats supposed to only be at the station. I think the field tests are just redlight/greenlight. :dunno:

Well since she didnt get the DUI shes not out all the jack to pay for one, and miss paying you rent. And why would she be calling her landlord to come get her from Jail? She has other friends right? Or call a cab? Or is there more to the Bones Ronnie and her friend love triangle? :dunno:

InDaShop said:
last I knew Kansas does not take the +/- into account. If you blow a .080 is it arrest time. Have only heard no backup here that Texas also does the +/- .004 as well but thats supposed to only be at the station. I think the field tests are just redlight/greenlight. :dunno:

Well since she didnt get the DUI shes not out all the jack to pay for one, and miss paying you rent. And why would she be calling her landlord to come get her from Jail? She has other friends right? Or call a cab? Or is there more to the Bones Ronnie and her friend love triangle? :dunno:
That was my first thought, **** NO RENT! laughing1

Apparently I am the one that answered. But yeah, she failed the feild test, then let go from the findings of the jail test over an hour later? She's not driving then. strange.

You made me shudder with that last sentence. :flipgotcha: