• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 74 bronco / buggy / rock crawler

broncomania

im selling just the body. title in hand. engine runs great. complete propane set up. j shift transfer case. performance automatic c4 internals, deep pan , tci manual valve body / shift kit. tci 1600 converter, hurst shifter,big trans cooler. duel flowmaster off road series exhaust. warn 15,000 lb winch with synthetic rope.
full roll cage from front to back with built in rock sliders. front end already set up for full width hp44 or hp60 you must use 5.5 cage coils and cage radius arms , not included. rear set up for 4 link suspension. i will include the 4 link bars. you will need to supply any rear axle you wish and 16" air shocks. gauges,cb radio,hi-lift jack,4 drive shafts ( 2 are mounted on the rig), 2 propane tanks mounted , fire extinguisher,tool boxes,console all included.
factory 5 corbeau upholstered racing seats very very comfortable and 5 point harnesses included. both seats are bolted to the roll cage . already set up to run dual batteries that are not included. rear braided brake line included. rear rock lights already mounted and wired are included. front kc lights mounted and wired up are included. engine has k&n air cleaner ,trick flow valve covers, saginaw power steering pump. when this bronco was together it could drive in my 7' tall garage door on 42" tires. it has low center of gravity and will flex and crawl very well. $4,500.00 firm. no trades. i can accept paypal if you pay the fees. paypal charges $33.00 per $1,000.00 transaction. prefer cash though. you can pick it up on a rollback or winch it up on your trailer. it wont hurt it believe me. its built for abuse. i have a build thread and lots of wheeling pics.
here is a pic of what you get. i hate to sell it, but i'll build another one later.
img_2365.jpg

img_2366.jpg

img_2368.jpg

img_2367.jpg

i also have a hood i can throw in.
and i have 2 more early bronco's for sale
1970 $3,500.00 get in and drive. mostly stock.
1972 $500.00 parts bronco , no title.

Damn, I love EB's. That is sweet ride for someone to get in on. Got mine to sell or I might be tempted to do a tear down and link it up like a schoolyard jungle gym. Good stuff mang. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Damn, I love EB's. That is sweet ride for someone to get in on. Got mine to sell or I might be tempted to do a tear down and link it up like a schoolyard jungle gym. Good stuff mang. thumb.gif
thanks