• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BIg Al's Buggy

Rescue1

When in doubt, the skinny pedal is on the right
Big Al wanted me to place a few pics on here of his buggy . Don't know much about it just that it has a 502 on N.O.S and a stake case and Overson axles.

Front view
bigal1.jpg

Side

bigal.jpg

Custom header work done by Al himself

1238301228.jpg

Grill work for the WidowMaker

1238301171.jpg

Passenger side exhaust

1238301108.jpg

More exhaust

1238300656.jpg

gussets

1238300535.jpg

Dash

1238301050.jpg

Dash again

1238300951.jpg

Custom Rims

1238300116.jpg

Looks great Al, The exhaust is smokin. Only thing I question is the Stak. I haven't been around a 3 speed Stak yet that stays in gear like it is supposed to.

I say this thing in person. Parts list is insane, only the best all around for this one! The massive ron davis radiator and heat exchanger for the coolers is awesome! I was hoping to get a few more pics of this thing next time I go back

Yea I tried to get a pic of the heat exchanger but it didn't turn out good. I'm going back out there today and hopefully get some more pics. I'll post them up as soon as possible.

Rear steer paddle on column looks cool. Cock pit area and dash lines are clean....

[attachment deleted by admin]

That thing is just sexy - I love the big southern style rock bouncers - bigger the better :****:

Big Buggy for a Big Guy. Looks awesome Big Al. When is the unveiling? I personally would like to see it tear apart the Wall @ Chocolocco. :woot:

Rescue1 said:
Dash again

1238300951.jpg

The foot reat on the left in the floor board, he actually used his foot as a templet on a peice of steel!!!! :****: That is his ACTUALL foot size. :****:

There's no way that is a template, too small... His Asphalt Slappers have mini cannons poking out of the sides. :****: He had to build a roll cage just for them alone. Guys got a big ass foot. :****:

Latest posts