• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HARLAN, JULY 17th & 18th PHOTOS

zukiscott

"MOST WILDEST"
HELL YEA.......... I went back too HARLAN again .........heres some photos....

harlenjuly139.jpg

harlenjuly029.jpg

harlenjuly026.jpg

harlenjuly036.jpg

harlenjuly040.jpg

harlenjuly011.jpg

harlenjuly071.jpg

harlenjuly088.jpg

harlenjuly090.jpg

harlenjuly091.jpg

harlenjuly118.jpg

harlenjuly145.jpg

harlenjuly162.jpg

harlenjuly151.jpg

harlenjuly152.jpg

harlenjuly213.jpg

harlenjuly167.jpg

harlenjuly005.jpg

harlenjuly096.jpg

harlenjuly097.jpg

harlenjuly098.jpg

harlenjuly099.jpg

harlenjuly100.jpg

harlenjuly101.jpg

harlenjuly015.jpg

harlenjuly050.jpg

harlenjuly087.jpg

harlenjuly209.jpg

harlenjuly200.jpg

harlenjuly205.jpg

harlenjuly190.jpg

harlenjuly180.jpg

harlenjuly178.jpg

harlenjuly214.jpg

harlenjuly168.jpg

harlenjuly211.jpg

harlenjuly164.jpg

WE ALL HAD A BLAST!!

looks like you guys had a great time! I cant wait to go back there.
How were the rental houses? the places we stayed at were pretty nice, but lacked parking for bigger tow rigs.

The rental house we stayed at belonged to Loupe & Mary , nice folks....1-606-837-9089...

The house is in Evarts , across Hwy. 38 & to the right from Buddys Chevron , you can SEE Buddys from the house.

And yes, we had 4 tow rigs ,one even had a double trailer behind it ,& we all fit fine.

We had 10 adults & 2 kids & NOBODY had to sleep in the floor or on the couch, it has 5 bedrooms!

The house had 2 FULL baths ,washer & drier, and a carport big enough to fit 4 rigs under !!

AND YOURE NOT STAYIN IN ONE OF THEM TWEAKED OUT SECTIONS OF TOWN ...AT ALL.... :G :eek: G :eek: G :eek:

That place looks fun - have always wanted to get up there but Damn thats a long drive :****:

MAN............thats the first thing I thought when I found out it was gonna be a SIX HOUR DRIVE from my house........ :wtflol:

but it is worth the drive for riding like that man !!

of course goin that far from home you should at least plan on havin 2 to 3 whole days to ride , at least.

Don,t know if you used to go to TELLICO or not.........

But riding at HARLAN is like riding at TELLICO............ONLY BETTER !!

I never went to Telico - never seemed like it was worth the drive but this place looks like it is.

The rent was $150.00 per night..........wich once split up between errbody aint crap !!

OH YEA ...................and Loupe is also the POLICE CHIEF of Evarts...and he LIKES FOLKS comin to his town to ride at HARLAN......... :****:

I dont know how many houses he has to rent out though, but he also rented out the one behind us to an atv group while we were there,

Them doods forgot to get beer on their way up........ :eek:

and they had to drive like 40 MILES , one way ,Thursday night to go get some...... :'(

Harlan is a DRY COUNTY................just remember that when you go there.!!

You can see Buddys Chevron from the house..........

harlenjuly006.jpg

WE LIKED IT A LOT .........

damn, that is close to the trail! I will have to keep that place in mind for our next trip up there. was the place well taken care of?

YES.......VERY CLEAN........with cable TV even !!

Call CHIEF Loupe .....he will HOOK yall up.........1-606-837-9089 ..... :dblthumb:

and J.A.B...............Im sorry that you never got to ride at TELLICO dude..........you missed the **** out... :'(

the PIT BULL ROCKERS on Kenneths jeep GO LIKE HELL...........even on wet rock

heres a photo of his jeep SMOKIN a wet muddy tire comin up SCHOOLBUS last year at thanksgiving !!

John W. had red labels, Kenneth had ROCKERS , I had grooved TSLs, and we went up SCHOOLBUS with it muddy & raining off & on ....

and I had to winch 3 TIMES.........................and they winched.....NONE........ :'(

telliconov08116.jpg

I rode a little bit whit a guy at Hawk Pride that had 42's - those damn thing worked great - I was impressed

I am looking foward to our ride to Harlan in Sept. Thats gonna be a blast Julio. :woot:

Hello, I'm from northwest Alabama, we are planning a trip to Harlan this fall. Could someone from your group tell me about the area. I saw the rental house, what about restaurants, grocery store, etc.. or do you just bring what you need. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
JAK

Hey JAKYJ.......you go back into Harlan.....only bout 10 miles from rental house,

and you have WAL MART , fast food joints, grocery store ,ETC.

Just remember, Harlan is a DRY county........

Lupe,s rental house,s 1-606-837-9089 ,or

for camping call ,Christy & Debbie 1-877-737-0778 for camping in Evarts.

You buy youre riding passes , wich is a sticker fo yo rig, and a wallet card, at Buddy,s Chevron,the store across the road from house in Evarts.

Passes cost $35.00 for 1 year ,or $20.00 for 1 month.

You also buy youre $5.00 trail map at Buddy,s to, just note that them maps are OK.... but you will see that THERE ARE TRAILS EVERYWHERE......

that ARE NOT ON THAT DAMN MAP............map not very accurate ,but it will get you around the park thumb.gif