• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4 seater chassis from Jimmy's

C

Cole

Here are a couple of pics of the Chassis Jimmy's 4x4 is building for one of my buddies. It will have a Built 7.3 powerstroke, C6 tranny, with Stak 3 speed with rockwells with 8 lug conversion and 47 spline axles with either 44's or 47's.
100_3747.jpg

100_3731.jpg

100_3719.jpg

100_3722.jpg

100_3739.jpg

100_3769.jpg

100_3759.jpg

100_3756.jpg

That thing is gonna look like a limo. ;D Do you know what paint theme he's going with? I mean you can take that hood and make it look like anything it seems.

Good lord! Is that that rig that was a CC on 44's?

Damn a PSD in a crawler. Should be interesting the way you guys wheel down there. Wonder how well it will hold up.

InDaShop said:
Where are they located? Cortez?

yea jimmy's outback 4x4 in Cortez, CO...

if you're ever there, you gotta get a few beers at Blondies (local biker bar)...

... they were servin my brother when he was 15 :eek:

i wish i could have paid someone to build my rig but my pockets are not that deep.it looks good keep the pictures coming

tonka toy said:
i wish i could have paid someone to build my rig but my pockets are not that deep.it looks good keep the pictures coming

There not building a turnkey buggy for him. There just making a roller chassis for the price its well worth it to let them set it up. He will still have to do a ton of work when he gets the chassis. He would have already gone and got it, but his wifes father is real sick right now.

Cole- I hate talking dollars online but...do you happen to know what that ran him to get it to rollar status? What all did he provide, and what all did they do?

I will be honest, I don't know what the amount was. I do know those are his axles under the chassis, the motor in the chassis is one Jimmy's had laying around, its not my buddies. I will get my buddy Daniel to chime in because he knows more about it than I do.

Like Cole said earlier, The motor and transmission were some that he had laying around and Stak shipped his box to Jimmys. He sent his axles with Cottin Rodd back to Jimmys since Jimmys sponsors their rig. His motor is at his shop right now being freshend up a little and he is also redoing the wiring for it. Jimmys is supplying the seats, Coilovers, Fuel cell, and all the skins, and of course what you see in the pics. There might be a few more things that they supplied but not sure. As for what he paid for it, not sure but Chris keeps telling me that it was a damn good deal because of the whole Powerstroke engine going in. It was something Randy @ Jimmys has been wanting to do for quite some time now. I'll get with Chris and see what other things he will have in it. Later.

Daniel

couple more. I sat in the back seat and there is plenty of room for an adult. Wheelbase is 135"s, his other truck was 145"s. I really like this buggy, I can't wait till he finishes it.

090307_16211.jpg

090307_16212.jpg

090307_16331.jpg

090307_16332.jpg

He has to install the motor, tranny, and tcase, put mohawks on the rocks, get his 2" shafts, pinion brakes, paint it and run all the lines. Also waiting on the steering Rams, should have them by next weekend.
The problem is he has his own business and they are slammed, so finding time to work on it.