CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
2004 tanner t-1 chassis (modified)

modified by;
off road connection
coleworks
custom tint and auto
MOTOR BY MAD MAN BIG AL RAVEN (FULL THROTTLE OFF ROAD)
chassis- tanner t-1 (modified)
111" wheelbase

front suspension- 4 link
fox racing coilovers (eibach springs)
bump stocks-fox racing 2.0
steering- howe double ended ram- psc pump
rear suspension- 4 link
sway a way coilovers
bump stops- fox racing
anti rock kit- currie ent. (aluminum arms)

engine- chevrolet 388 ci stroker (approximately 525 h.p.)
eagle rotating assembly (full roller motor)
edelbrock aluminum heads (machined)
edelbrock pro flo fuel injection with adj. Computer
msd 6-al box
northern aluminum radiator
derale fan/ shroud
ceramic coated block hugger headers
custom ceramic coated exhaust
transmission- billy arrington built th350
p.t.c. Convertor (2600 rpm stall)
spral cooler's with fan
transfer case- atlas 4:3:1
axles front- rockcrusher 60, 5:13 gears, detroit locker
superior 35 spline axles, ctm's,
rear- rockcrusher 60, 5:13 gears, arb locker
superior axles
misc; warn 8000# winch with synthetic rope, rock lights on all corners, mojave heater, sony reciever with amp, mids, tweeters, and sub, 16 gallon aluminum fuel cell, all new calipers/ pads, 18.5x44x15 tsl's grooved(only 2 rides on them) 36 bolt beadlocks(new) viair pump with sun engineering tank, herculined interior, custom paint by franklin paint and body, removeable skins, much more not listed.
17"X 9 RACELINE BEADLOCK WHEELS
14X42X17 IROK (COMPETITION STICKIE COMPOUND)

$35,000 or possible trade
(205) 482-5628 cell gregg
[email protected]

Re: TANNER CHASSIS ROCK BUGGY

More pics

[attachment deleted by admin]

and more

[attachment deleted by admin]

lets just trade rigs..... how bout it

you gonna bring it to me? i'll leave the stickies on it for you

CSMITH said:
you gonna bring it to me? i'll leave the stickies on it for you

Sure I would bring it to ya. What bank should I meet you at? and go ahead and leave the stickies on it also. :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
Sure I would bring it to ya. What bank should I meet you at? and go ahead and leave the stickies on it also. :dunno:

Dang Chris looks like he has money in more than one bank, man your lucky to find a rich guy like Gregg to trade with...

KINGSNAKE said:
Dang Chris looks like he has money in more than one bank, man your lucky to find a rich guy like Gregg to trade with...
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 molaugh molaugh molaugh :flipoff1:

KINGSNAKE said:

Why are you looking at that chassis on for sale when you can just buy mine instead. Go dig up some sofa change and get er NOW. thumb.gif

KINGSNAKE said:
Randy , how much boot you think he should come up with?

Ya'll don't be skeered of all this buggy now. It aint that much, hell I've seen rollers go for more than this thing. :dunno: Don't forget, it comes with cup holders for that price thumb.gif

Looking for something like a Jim's chassis, S&N, Jimmy's type or similar. Something more crawlable, V-8, stickies, auto, etc. Let's see what you got to offer. :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
Looking for something like a Jim's chassis, S&N, Jimmy's type or similar. Something more crawlable, V-8, stickies, auto, etc. Let's see what you got to offer. :dunno:

you need to just do it to your rig. shorten the wheel base to about 105-110 and get new shocks are remount the one you have to lower the ride,, you got a sharp rig and you know how well it's built.

KINGSNAKE said:
you need to just do it to your rig. shorten the wheel base to about 105-110 and get new shocks are remount the one you have to lower the ride,, you got a sharp rig and you know how well it's built.

I have seriously thought about doing exactly that and probably should as it already has everything needed, but hate to chop it up. I will see how the interest is in it and make a decision in a few weeks. I appreciate your comments though, give me a shout where your going next. thumb.gif