• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

06 dodge tranny?

muttoy

anyone have any trouble with the new Dodge(Mercedes Benz) manual trannys?

Ihave 32,000 miles and just lost reverese,2nd,4th,and 6th im wondering if i made a bad choice in trannys?

muttoy said:
anyone have any trouble with the new Dodge(Mercedes Benz) manual trannys?

Ihave 32,000 miles and just lost reverese,2nd,4th,and 6th im wondering if i made a bad choice in trannys?

164,000 on the 01 still splitin & ripin 32,000:kissmyass: :kissmyass: :hi:

better late than never got the truck two days later and somehow the shifter assembly took a **** they replaced and still out towin that 01 that cant beat my diesel mileage (20 mpg) without trailer.

i know a guy drw chipped turboed paned works 1200 hp stock 6 spd very hard on it only upgrade is to the clutch tranny has around 20,000 or more on it not a problem

79chevy39.5's said:
i know a guy drw chipped turboed paned works 1200 hp stock 6 spd very hard on it only upgrade is to the clutch tranny has around 20,000 or more on it not a problem
1200hp:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Thats funny! I want to see the dyno chart!

If Toyomud nor I have heard of 1200 rwhp on the Dyno... it aint happened, trust us. But it could very soon! Just not from your buddy.

Lucky Jeff said:
If Toyomud nor I have heard of 1200 rwhp on the Dyno... it aint happened, trust us. But it could very soon! Just not from your buddy.

x2

i have heard of 1000+hp and 1600+ft/lb tq out of a dmax but the guy wont show the printouts. i think it may have been a shift spike...:looser:

There are a few guys that hit over 1,000. three 12 valves, and one Duramax. Hopefully come April, DDP's dyno day will provide a couple more.

Latest posts

Back