• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$200 and what to do

angelfly

So i got a $200 gift certificate to 4 wheel parts i drive a fullsize 77 ford i have no clue what i should buy for it i have lift and tires and steering upgrades but what would u do lightes? mini spool? anything give me ur opinion remember u have only $200 i want to see waht u could come up with

like $500 i thought about that like first thing and of course i cant find a sterring stabilizer there for my truck only goes back to 80

79chevy39.5's said:
wouldnt you have to set it up gears again?

Yeah, but he could use the gift certificate to buy a spool and the rest of the money to buy beers for the guy that sets up his gears.

Hey gears and beers rhyme.

I like that. I'll set up your gears for a few beers.

mmmmm.... beers.

I would vote a winch like the other guy asking how to spend his money, but $200 wouldnt buy you a winch there, which is why I said spool or locker since you already have a lift and tires. A spool is gonna eat those new tires if you drive it on a pavement a lot though.

~T.J.

i was thinking the spool route the whole dd thing only matters to me if it starts affecting its ability to get to a to b without blowing up or only going 30 or getting 20tickets in the process. Tires are no big deal within the next 3 months this will no longer be my dd i am getting a vw bug i think maybe a baja version but cheap and gas economy!!!

and i'll take u up on the beers for the gear setup... I have an 18ner of icehouse sitting in my fridge right now just waiting to be cracked into

angelfly said:
and i'll take u up on the beers for the gear setup... I have an 18ner of icehouse sitting in my fridge right now just waiting to be cracked into

There is no way, I'm gonna accept Icehouse for a gear setup.

Pabst Blue Ribbon... maybe.

In reality... Red Hook Porter.

Though I did Ann Typers gears for free. But she said she would show me her boobies and still hasn't. :sad:

lol well one problem i can't buy it buy i will pay for it for sure u can drink ur rich man beer and i can drink my poor man under 21 beer

Weld the rear... and buy a lockright for the front. Hell... bring me the carrier and I'll weld it.... for craps sake don't buy a spool for the back when it's free ninty free for a lincolnlocker.

Latest posts

Back