• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

22RE exhaust headers

Dain Bramage

looking to upgrade from the stock. i have a bad leak around my manifold, so i figure i might as well get a new header and maybe a little more power as long as i have it off. so i am looking for a nice, somewhat inexpensive header, that will sound nice with a flowmaster 40. any ideas?

ill sell you a thorly thats still pretty new thats from my junk. flows nice and goes damn good with 2.5" exhaust to a 40 series flowmaster

ill sell you a thorly thats still pretty new thats from my junk. flows nice and goes damn good with 2.5" exhaust to a 40 series flowmaster

if he doesnt want it i will take it off your hands!!:fawkdancesmiley:

I had a NWOR header (same design as Thorley, tri-Y) but it got stolen. Made good power and sounded good. Now I have a generic POS, but it works for now. Still sounds good with the 40 series too.

~T.J.

I had a NWOR header (same design as Thorley, tri-Y) but it got stolen. Made good power and sounded good. Now I have a generic POS, but it works for now. Still sounds good with the 40 series too.

~T.J.

ya thorley's are nice i like mine, it was just under 200 shipped. and i am running a 20 series flowmaster, the 40 series was to big:cool:

Latest posts

Back