• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4 link kit for....

ROOKIE

i was wondering what you guys use to get rid of the stupid three link setup to go to a four link on the ax-10? :awesomework:

Its pretty easy! Make a new servo plate to bolt the links to. Use the old straight links you have left over from after you put on your bent links and redrill the mount on the chassis.

Sorry I dont have a camara to take pics.

BTW, This is chevotas design I have servo plates he made for me

If you don't want to buy a GC1, or don't have the budget, you can get close with the stock chassis and a lot of work. You have to narrow it with a new skid, and just be creative. Here are pics of mine

dscf0114xt1.jpg

dscf0116fk3.jpg

dscf0126jk4.jpg

why do i have to narrow it? i have a double j chassis but still would like to know how to make a four link axle. some pics of the way your upper links would be great.:awesomework:

If you've got the double J chassis you'll be fine, the stock chassis is like 3" wide, which is just too big.

What do ya need to know about the uppers? I used the wide spaced axle mounts that I made myself in order to do the "reverse triangulation" on the four link.

If you don't want to buy a GC1, or don't have the budget, you can get close with the stock chassis and a lot of work. You have to narrow it with a new skid, and just be creative. Here are pics of mine

dscf0114xt1.jpg

dscf0116fk3.jpg

dscf0126jk4.jpg

can you post pics of your lower link mounts on the crossmember

This what you're looking for?

Sorry I don't have any "current" pics, but the basic configuration hasn't changed since these were taken when I built the truck.

dscf0111uo9.jpg

dscf0110fy9.jpg

Back