• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

42" tsl/sx's

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So has anybody seen these tires mounted on wheels yet? All I have seen are pics of the tires themselfs but that don't mean jack IMO...

crash said:
So has anybody seen these tires mounted on wheels yet? All I have seen are pics of the tires themselfs but that don't mean jack IMO...

I just went to the interco site and they dont list a 42in sx? I did however see a 42 in tsl in a 17in rim now. is there a thread somewhere describing a 42in sx? I would be interested in those. Especially if they are in bigger rim sizes like a 17 which I want to go to.

Where did you see pictures of them? All I've read is that there are rumors they are going to make them, I don't think they've even molded a prototype yet.

They will be done in 4-6 weeks with the 54 inch boggers. First batch will be 17's and later on they will have 20's. Unfortunately the 54's are more important than the 42's and will be done first.

Cool they'll have the tires out and my shiat will still be torn apart siting on bald 33's in the garage.... Damnit Tim!!!!! :mad:

So where are the pics? I looked on PBB to no avail....

benw said:
Where did you see pictures of them? All I've read is that there are rumors they are going to make them, I don't think they've even molded a prototype yet.

Pics were posted of the tire here before...

OK, I just got a reply from someone in the know...He said the 42 sx was being made BEFORE they started on the 54 inch bogger. He figures it will be for sale next year, But he doesnt have a confirmed date.

I saw pictures of them too, but I dont remember enough about the thread to search. They had pictures of some kid standing next to them.

~T.J.

I was wrong. I think I found the pics I was thinking of, they were 50 something inch boggers or some ****. Not SXs.

~T.J.

84Toyota4x4 said:
I was wrong. I think I found the pics I was thinking of, they were 50 something inch boggers or some ****. Not SXs.

~T.J.

Prob. the 53" bogger pics. I have not seen any pics of the 42" SX because they have not been made:booo: . Looks like they are still on the FAR FAR back burner.:mad:

I talked with the interco guys at the Off Road Expo this past Oct and at that time they didn't have a 42" SX in the works, though they do know people are interested in them.

They did have the 54" Bogger there on display and said they had over 200 of them on backorder....

Edit: fat fingers...........sorry

Latest posts

Back