• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

6 stud !

ill probably have that layin in my house too after i save a few paychecks and get my new DD and a new motor for the yoter... you lucky bastid!!!

At first i thought you were talking about a D60 6 lug wheel conversion. But then i realized i was wrong.

Have you had problems with the 4 stud knuckles, or are you beefing it up just to make it stronger?

keep polishing that turd:stirpot:

:flipoff: :haha: :haha:

shiat with all the money I have in my turd, I could have a real axle by now:puke: :booo:

no excuses said:

shiat with all the money I have in my turd, I could have a real axle by now:puke: :booo:

DOH!!!:stirpot:

no excuses said:

Sweet, six stud turd polish.. I heard that was the **** :cool:

Marlin don't sell the six stud knuckle! It was his design, but wasn't produced to his specifications. And when it was, the quality of it was shoddy! That and Traitor-Gear had a hand in it, before Marlin got the finished product! In short Marlin got F#cked!

Sorry! Didn't mean to bash! Just explaining why Marlin ain't selling them!

cheesemaker said:
Marlin don't sell the six stud knuckle! It was his design, but wasn't produced to his specifications. And when it was, the quality of it was shoddy! That and Traitor-Gear had a hand in it, before Marlin got the finished product! In short Marlin got F#cked!

Sorry! Didn't mean to bash! Just explaining why Marlin ain't selling them!

I bet you read that on Marlin's board too, right? Can't believe everything you read on the interweb...

Why are you polishing six studs on your living room floor? What this...some sort of :rb: party?:flipoff:

Seriously, those knuckles are the shiznit for toy axles. One step above the DIY 5th stud/bolt knuckles.

SO when you gonna swap in a 60 center section :flipoff:

Latest posts

Back