• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$600

I'm buying lockers and an true trac on tax return and i just ordered i nice recovery system and 10 10,000 pound hooks what would u guys do?

My $.02 would be to cut your losses and save a little more for a smaller wheelin rig. Your kinda limiting yourself to the full size truck. Yes you will be able to squeeze it through 70% of places but always distructing trail and truck.

:cool:

Last edited:
i got lockers i order. i dont have a minch but i am for sure keeping my fullsize. I am waiting for a winch until i get my bumper built hopefully by crash.

Well, you could loan it to Kelly as an investment.
And I hear that the Mobile 1 is looking for a partner.
Or you could buy a winch, hi-lift, tow-strap/tree protector and go wheeling with what you've got.

lol i would to is i was 21 but just being 19 kinda limits u sometimes. :flipoff:
But so i ordered 5 recovery hooks ten thousand pounds each, 2 recovery straps, a reciever hook 5 d-rings and trree protected and one other thing along with trail survival pack new steering stabilizer and ordered dom tube do a cage and rock sliders. And i thinking about buying on board air its really not that expensive after i looked at it

Latest posts

Back