• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

87 Zuk in Monroe

hwcurtice

So I'm getting my oil changed in Monroe today and I walk to the lot that is right next door to meander around. They have a 87 Zuk there for sale. They want $3,800 for it! Tires are almost bald and the little 1.3 can hardly turn the friggin big meats that are mounted on it.

So, because it has a lift to it, I get under and look around. Nice simple Hi-steer. But I can't tell if the axles are stock or from another rig. So, how can I tell if they are stock or not stock?

Also, the lift is from basically changing the leaf springs from under to over the axles. They also didn't put shocks on the front. :eeek: I find this kinda odd.

So I suppose I'm asking two questions here. Axles? No shocks?

Is the rear pumpkin offset to the pass side; if so, are they dinky (both f & r)???:D If so on both accounts, then yes they are stock housings.:awesomework: What's in 'em is likely stock as well, as they didn't even finish the job on the outside!

Is the rear pumpkin offset to the pass side; if so, are they dinky (both f & r)???:D If so on both accounts, then yes they are stock housings.:awesomework: What's in 'em is likely stock as well, as they didn't even finish the job on the outside!

Both are 'dinky'. I only really recall the front being offset. I wasn't really looking for that. I've seen the dual offset on more than one make of rig.

The one thing that really stood out was the amount of grease/oil underneath. Looks like it may have more issues than the bald tires.

Yes those are stock housings---on what looks to be 35's??? :eek:
pretty clean lookin on the outside though...missing a couple things, like lug nuts!!! and a spare:haha: Gotta like the blingin' fender trim...:puke:

Yes those are stock housings---on what looks to be 35's??? :eek:
pretty clean lookin on the outside though...missing a couple things, like lug nuts!!! and a spare:haha: Gotta like the blingin' fender trim...:puke:

All the lugs are there. 5 on each wheel.

Notice the shaved door handles.
I think it has 15 inch tires, but I don't recall the actual size.

Inside door panels are missing and while it isn't showroom, it is kinda clean and neat on the inside. You can tell it was run in the wet without the top...

Nice that it has a winch for when the bald tires get you stuck...

Drove by it again. Axles must be stock. Little melons are offset to the passenger side.

Still, why would they just depend on the leaf springs only for the front suspension? :eeek:

Given the bling fender trim, and the shaved handles, I'm betting this used to be a lo-ri-duh...:D

It was. I remember seeing it a few years ago slammed on wire rims. He looked at me funny when I pulled up next to him in the LRZ and started to laugh hysterically at a Mcdonald's.:redneck:

After looking at it more than I should, I can't help but laugh at the fact that the axles weren't pushed back a bit so they aren't so close to the fender edges. Any good sized pump and the tires are going to get ripped. Maybe it shuold go back to being a lowrider.... :puke:

Still over priced....

After looking at it more than I should, I can't help but laugh at the fact that the axles weren't pushed back a bit so they aren't so close to the fender edges. Any good sized bump and the tires are going to get ripped. Maybe it should go back to being a lowrider.... :puke:

Still over priced....

Drove by it yesterday. can't help, it's on the way home...

Price went up! :looser:

So, back to why there's no shocks on the front...?

This 4X4 is begging you to take it off road. This vehicle was made to handle any off road situation! Customer service is our #1 Goal. Our Dealership is family owned and operated! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Hope they own a tow truck for dragging that thing out of the first off road situation the buyer finds themselves in.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Back