• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

92 cummins mods

toyzuk

my uncle is sellin me his 92 4x4 with an auto :clappy: . it has a newer auto but not beefed up at all. i plan on savin up for a better tranny after i buy it.

my Question is who makes all the engine mods, what can i do to pump it up. all i see is stuff for 94 and up.

thanx

Don't know much about the 1st Gens myself, but have you checked out the Northwest Bombers, Diesel Truck Resource, and Turbo Diesel Register websites yet? Lots of info to be found.

Definitely check out nwbombers.com's forums and DTR's forums (dieseltruckresource.com). Both places have loads of info on your truck. :cool:

thanks guys, my two roomates have diesels, an 03 auto, and an 01 6spd. as soon as i get mine it's going to be a race to have the fastest by the end of summer. but they already have a good head start on me.

The governor spring kit(GSK) will allow you to rev it higher. It will help once you do all the other power upgrades after the trans work. Its really cheap for your rig since its only 1 spring. I wanna think like $40. Also i think 92 was the first year for a intercooler, Does it have one?? Check out this place for bomb goodies

http://www.piersdiesel.com/Links.htm

Its free, all the adjustments can be found online. Get gauges first. I did up my old 91.5 and boy did it scoot compared to stock. Check out NWbombers.com :beer:

Latest posts

Back