NEW TOY 001.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 223
  • NEW TOY 002.jpg
    NEW TOY 002.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 231
  • NEW TOY 003.jpg
    NEW TOY 003.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 220
yea brian you'll have a blast there alot of fun got 2 now and thinking about building a super and a scale truck too.:fawkdancesmiley:

just to give yea a hint move the battery pack to the front axle and get some losi claw tires... 3 1/2 oz weight in front tires and 1 oz in rear tires...

what kind of motor and esc are you running???

Last edited:
I started with one and now have three!:redneck:

:haha: addicting huh.

I currently have 5, well 8 if you include the 3 Nylints. :redneck:

2.2 comp rig TLT/GC-1
Tamyia Mountaineer 2.2 (vintage collector, like new condition)
2.2 AX-10 rock racer tuber
Hilux High Lift scaler 1.9'r
Super Class Hustler Clod
Nylint 4th gen Jeep 1/6th, new never ran (collector)
Nylint 4th gen Scorpion 1/6th, new never ran (collector)
Nylint 4th gen Red Scorpion 1/6th, new never ran. (collector)

BOT: Brian, you are going to have a lot of fun with that new crawler, come on out to a comp sometime.

yea brian you'll have a blast there alot of fun got 2 now and thinking about building a super and a scale truck too.:fawkdancesmiley:

just to give yea a hint move the battery pack to the front axle and get some losi claw tires... 3 1/2 oz weight in front tires and 1 oz in rear tires...

what kind of motor and esc are you running???

Rooster crawler speed controller and a integy 45t with a 12 tooth pinion.I need to get different shocks for it. It has the stock fill with oil and no springs.....It torque twists so bad its annoying. It doesnt climb for crap with the shock set up the way they are.

get some springs for it and if you can run a heavier spring on the left rear and heavier oil too. and sim the left rear spring also...

Back