• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A little video of lilyota from 1-13-07

no that was 3rd gear. my tires are completely bald so i had to hit everything a little faster than I wanted too. Most of the trail was ran in 4 high. I couldn't even use 1rst all day the tires would just slip out and spin, motor not even close to being stock I have plenty of power. I'm going to try and go this again weekend and take some more video of the harder stuff

lilyota said:
no that was 3rd gear. my tires are completely bald so i had to hit everything a little faster than I wanted too. Most of the trail was ran in 4 high. I couldn't even use 1rst all day the tires would just slip out and spin, motor not even close to being stock I have plenty of power. I'm going to try and go this again weekend and take some more video of the harder stuff
I have a pretty "built" 22R also with very bald swampers, and I had a similar problem with my truck in the snow. I could sit still, not touch the gas, and start letting the clutch out and just spin. I finally just dropped the pressure to basically NOTHING from 6 PSI, and it solved it. I was walking all over in 4 low after that :clappy:

~T.J.

Latest posts

Back