• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

air shocks on a DD

Good question if they are meant for rigors of baja then why cant they handle a sissy pavement pounder??????

I'm not be a **** here this seriously perplexes me:wtf:

ON baja they usually run a coilover setup and then an air shock on top of it to help with dampening. It ends up being a 2-3 shock setup. I dont know if ive ever seen a 100% airshock setup baja rig.

Notice the coilver and (i thinkthose are air shocks) airshock setup. Even if those arent air shocks thats how ive always sen em setup.
Salep22731n1.jpg

Notice the coilver and (i thinkthose are air shocks) airshock setup. Even if those arent air shocks thats how ive always sen em setup.
Salep22731n1.jpg

Yeah, those shock's are far from an air shock, that's a bypass shock, I hope all this time you havent been preaching about desert guy's running nitrogen struts thinking their bypass shock's are that.

He's talking about the same cheapies that every rock buggy in the world have on them, Not sure exactly on price, but they are about $250 a corner

He's talking about the same cheapies that every rock buggy in the world have on them, Not sure exactly on price, but they are about $250 a corner

Thanks Darius,
sometimes I dont even want to waste my finger power to answer some of the dumbest replies.

:cool:

I'm still a little lost, as to which manufacturers fit in the "cheapies" catagory, and sorry for trying to learn something... Let me just bow down to your almight god likness, and follow you with no questions:looser:

I'm still a little lost, as to which manufacturers fit in the "cheapies" catagory, and sorry for trying to learn something... Let me just bow down to your almight god likness, and follow you with no questions:looser:

I usually just follow Darius around and sniff his butt a lot. It's a pretty easy life.

Latest posts

Back