• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Deal on Toyota 8" spool and yukon 5.29 R&P's???

rooinater

well i've been trying to poke around for the best deal i can find on a rear spool and yukon 5.29 gears with a master install kit. as soon as i get back my taxes within the next month i want to start ordering them. if anyone knows of a good deal, please let me know!

go to the vendors section on pirate. porc or peak empire are going to be your best bets i believe. you should be able to pick up the spool for $120 install kits for $70 and r&p sets for $130 each. hope that helps

I got mine from the vendors on Pirate too. PORC (Performance Off-Road Center), CCOR (Classic City Off-Road), and Machinewave all got me pretty good quotes, but I ended up going with PORC for my stuff both times.

The first order from PORC was for two sets of 5.29s, one master install, and a spool which came to something like $450 shipped. I also just ordered a new R&P set and master install from them on Friday for $230 shipped.

Just start getting quotes and see who will beat who. PORC has been good to me in the past, so I go to them first.

~T.J.

i ordered all my stuff from peak empire. payed $107 for a spool, $65 for my setup, and i believe $115 for gears, o and $5 for solid pinion spacers

Oh yeah, forgot about my solid spacers, got those too in that price. My spool was $100, the setup was $70, the gears were $120, and the solid spacers $20 each.

~T.J.

so for getting quotes on the pirate board, is my best bet to post in the wanted section or send it to those guys direct? i don't spend much time over there anymore.

Scroll down to the vendors showcase area (above the classifieds), then go in the appropriate forum, and find a thread about gears, lockers, whatever, and post in the thread requesting a quote. They will PM you a price back. Go from there.

~T.J.

go to the vendors section on pirate. porc or peak empire are going to be your best bets i believe. you should be able to pick up the spool for $120 install kits for $70 and r&p sets for $130 each. hope that helps

couldn't find peak empire... any help appreciated. submitted for quotes to the others listed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back