• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best price on 36x13.50x15 Irok bias

SUPAFLY

Since this board was so helpful in finding me beadlocks (which are on the way) I figured it wouldnt hurt to ask about tires. 4wheel parts has them in stock for $198.99 each. Anything cheaper that I wouldn't have to pay shipping for? Thanks for the help.

SUPAFLY said:
Since this board was so helpful in finding me beadlocks (which are on the way) I figured it wouldnt hurt to ask about tires. 4wheel parts has them in stock for $198.99 each. Anything cheaper that I wouldn't have to pay shipping for? Thanks for the help.

Hey Justin, give me a call tomorrow and i'll see what I can do. I have been VERY competitive on Interco pricing and have sold tires to 5 or 6 guys on here so far.

John

LWB Samurai Joe said:
Im in need of a 37x12.5x17 Goodyear MTR. Can you get those too John?

Tom

Actually, after a couple of quick price checks, I'm not too bad.

4WPW online comes up at $1605.76, a call to the store said $1715 /w tax.

I can do them for $1605.76 /w freight, tax, etc. included.

John

LWB Samurai Joe said:
John, thank you for the efforts. I should have been more clear. Im sorry I wasnt. I need ONE 37" MTR. I bought the four a few years ago and Im now in need of a spare.

Tom

HAHAHA. Bad part about it is /w my supplier, it's $20 in freight to ship 1 tire or 4 ;) One tire is $363.38 + $20 freight, and tax.... so $417.12 total. IF you catch me when I'm making another order, I can probably save you the $20 freight charge.

John

I printed out the price from summit racing, and brought it to 4wheel parts. They beat the price, and will price match anyone.

SUPAFLY said:
I printed out the price from summit racing, and brought it to 4wheel parts. They beat the price, and will price match anyone.

That only worked to your advantage because they had them in stock ;) If it's something they have to order and pay freight on I can beat it :redneck:

J

Latest posts

Back