• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Big Blue

Red Rockcrawler

Well I've been wanting to change of the chassis for some time finally got around to it.

Before

side.jpg

After

DSC00972.jpg

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00970.jpg

Got the sides done next will come the mounts and bumper area.

DSCI0247.jpg

Well it is mounted and getting ready to make the rear bumper. I'm going to get the styrene tomorrow. I still need to figure out the spare tire rack. Then sand and grind it and paint it.

DSCI0249.jpg

DSCI0248.jpg

It has been a month since I worked on this. So I worked on the spare tire rack for the bed. I also had a buddy tac weld the piece for the rear bumper.

DSC01058.jpg

DSC01059.jpg

Well I did a little more work today. I'm almost done with the bed. I also started working on my rock sliders.

DSC01061.jpg

Made a template out of card board so I can cut the diamond plate styrene to fit the bed.

DSC01062.jpg

Well I just finished up the rear bumper area and put some jb weld on it to use as body filler and sanded it down. I need to add some more and do some more sanding then the bed will be ready for primer and paint.

DSC01076.jpg

Some of the axle upgrades have started rolling in.

New parts came in yesterday thanks to MSD / Ben (unimoger). These are works of art. I have had Fat rock axle c's and badtlt510 clocked axle c's.

These are machine out of solid stock. These are not flat stock fold. Well worth the money if your running tlt axle's with cvd's.

DSC01102.jpg

More Axle upgrades came in today thanks to RCP

DSC01104.jpg

Got the same C's from ben----- Very nice :awesomework:

And what axle straightners(I think thats what they are called) are you using?

Well I sold my rock stompers just to big for this scale rig. But my new tires came in mud slingers soft. I also got my rims that I won from the crawler store giveaway.

I don't know what beadlocks to run. The VF stalkers or the rc4wd?

DSC01105.jpg

Back