• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Comets "what 'ja break" thread (25 Feb)

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
Only thing I broke was two taillights on the rescue mission on the BusyWild. Blew up a clutch there last weekend.

Oh, and realized my rear upper contol arm mounts on the frame were torn.

i broke wind too :D

my starter in my DD has taken a **** yet AGAIN. gotta get out and beat the solenoid with a mag light, or compression start it. woohoo :cheer: dont really have time to fix it till next weekend. :rolleyes: meh, no big woop.

I broke wind a few times as well, Nathan dented my driver rear (covered up old damage with his), I burned a lot of oil the last two weekends up there so I had to put three quarts in this morning and I now have a bad wheel bearing. Other than all that it was an ok weekend, (besides the whole poison thing). All my damage was from the weekend prior.

Binder said:
USB -PC card adapter doesn't want to work right on the notebook.:booo:

Dude, you did have a tough weekend, maybe we can do a work party to get your junk good again?:D

Bunk said:
I just lost a ton of respect of you.:rolleyes:
:haha: :haha: :haha: Axe head with a busted off handle stub still firmly jammed in it. Closest thing I have to a mill is a shitty drill press and a cross sliding vise. Besides, it was a cheapo case of 3415435174328 for $5 crap bit. Got a tinge close to the end of the slot and it bound up. I found it amusing. :flipoff:

Besides, who ever said you had any respect for me anyways. :kissmyass: :;

Latest posts

Back