• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Common Spring Perch Width (pin To pin)

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
I'm trying to figure out the most common width between front springs (pin to pin) I wanna say it's around 30", but i think it's skinnier. so what is a toyota, Dana 30, 44??? cus i think my width up front is wider than it should be on my HP dana 30. because even with spacers, my 36s will hit the springs:eeek:

I'm trying to figure out the most common width between front springs (pin to pin) I wanna say it's around 30", but i think it's skinnier. so what is a toyota, Dana 30, 44??? cus i think my width up front is wider than it should be on my HP dana 30. because even with spacers, my 36s will hit the springs:eeek:
Get wheels with a different offset :flipoff:

~T.J.

and how is changing sring perch width going to change wether you are hitting you springs, that has nothing to do with WMS to WMS:wtf: . You need to go with a bigger spacer or a wider axle WMS to WMS and bigger flares.

Sounds normal, adjust the steering stops so the tires don't hit the springs and move on. Its not the end of the world. If you want tighter turning you're going to have to put in a wider axle. The spacers don't help as much as you think because they change the scrub radius, the tire swings in a larger arc so it gets in to the springs more than a wider axle would.

Latest posts

Back