• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

D Rings 3/4"

i thought that place closed down? no one is ever there and the torn down the building next to it. i will check them out tomorrow

xjoffroad said:
i thought that place closed down? no one is ever there and the torn down the building next to it. i will check them out tomorrow

nope, they are still there, I was in there today infact, they will definately have anything you need.

Kooy's Truck Parts
17066 Beaton RD S. E.
Monroe, WA 98272
Phone: 360-794-1220,

That's were I got mine.... They've got them in a couple of different sizes.

I usually buy a few every year at the puyallup swap meet. Or maybe they're the 7/8" ones? Whatever the 4-3/4 ton ones are... Anyway, I don't think I have ever paid more than $6 or $7 each.

pacific industrial supply. they moved from 4th ave to boulevard park. they have any size you want in the d rings that have the thread bolt deal that you can remove, or the ones that you can weld on that mike has on his "toyota" i personally like the ones mike uses and bought 4 of them and some paint pens for $30 so they are a pretty good deal.

I love d-rings and if you do it right--you get the sweet tune of "clank clank" :D

I used to have DSI get them for me at pacific industrial supply down near olympia...

Latest posts

Back