• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Does this mean that I have too much free time?

bobbed_84_toy

ALWAY$ BROKE
asickrendereing.jpg

Had an idea and wanted to see what it would look like. Kinda got carried away lol. :looser: . Pretty much the dream truck right here. Hopefully one day I will get to build something like it.

Dream parts:

383 stroker
10.5:1 forged pistons, 6 inch rods, forged crank, ported/polished edelbrock heads, yada yada

Sm465 tranny

pro-fab quick change aluminum t-case

44x18.50 boggers on 16.5x14 beadlocks

full width dana 60s f/r w/detroits and 5.13 gears

triangulated 4links f/r w/big ole' coilovers

Hydraulic steering with rear steer would be cool too

I am now accepting donations of any of the above parts. Also need a truck to start with lol. Some extra cash wouldn't hurt either:mad: :mad: Oh well. Maybe one day.

Last edited:
CrustyJeep said:
It isn't really high enough.

Gotta keep the CG down at least a little bit :redneck:

sickboy said:
what no exo:flipoff:

Nah, never really been a fan of exos. They look badass when done right but it's a rareity that I'll like one. You should be happy that you got the tube around the fender openings lol:flipoff:

jobless said:
great looking setup for a monster truck:redneck:

I doubt it would do well as wheeler though:corn:

I think it'd do all right. Maybe lol. Sure as hell would be fun in mud or especially in the dunes.:clappy:

bobbed_84_toy said:
Sure as hell would be fun in mud or especially in the dunes.:clappy:
I wouldn't drive that thing more that five MPH for fear that it would spontaneously flop :flipoff:

CrustyJeep said:
I wouldn't drive that thing more that five MPH for fear that it would spontaneously flop :flipoff:

Lol, we'll throw some big swaybars on there too for dunin action. Flops just mean that you're having fun:flipoff: :redneck:

bobbed_84_toy said:
Lol, we'll throw some big swaybars on there too for dunin action. Flops just mean that you're having fun:flipoff: :redneck:
Not if you're at the mall, then it just makes all the teenage girls laugh at you and run away to buy another purse :flipoff:

CrustyJeep said:
Not if you're at the mall, then it just makes all the teenage girls laugh at you and run away to buy another purse :flipoff:

:haha: :haha: That's all right. While they're all runnin off my girl will be helping flip the rig back over :cheer:

I say quit smokin the pipe dreams and post some pics of you current rig so I can check it out, as I just got me a 85 SC SB Toy I'm gonna build as a DD wheeler. :stirpot: :stirpot:

Last edited:
SysWillys said:
I say quit smokin the pipe dreams and post some pics of you current rig so I can check it out, as I jsut got me a 84 SC SB Toy I'm gonna build as a DD wheeler. :stirpot: :stirpot:

Technically that is my current rig. Just early on in the build process before paint n all that fancy stuff. But i'll get a buildup page on it in the next couple of days for you to take a gander at. :redneck:

Latest posts

Back