• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Finally got a crawler...

hlb3

Zombie Hunter
I had been wanting one for a while, finally picked one up a few weeks ago. Got an AX10, running a Integy 55t and a Rooster ESC. Definitely having a lot of fun with it and the wish list of parts is quickly adding up (some new tires at the very top of that list).

RCCrawling010.jpg

RCCrawling013.jpg

RCCrawling019.jpg

Nice rig.
Not sure if you are a member on WARCRC but I would like to invite you to our next competition in mukleteo(??) on Jan. 12, 08.

It a blast. There will also be a novice class for newbies to practice and get the hang of it.

http://warcrc.org/phpBB/index.php

Double J

I actually just came across the WARCRC board last night, still haven't had a chance to register on there yet.

That sounds like fun though, I might have to check that out if I'm free that weekend, plus it will give me a good excuse to buy some new parts. :D

Your doomed now,lol.....

Haha...yeah Les is. :haha: When we first talked about getting some RC's to play with durring the winter, we both talked about starting low-end getting the HPI WK RTR kit, and slowly building.

Then I get a phone call, and $500 later he's over at my place with a new AX-10. He's done for...:corn:

Your doomed now,lol.....

Yeah, pretty much, I think this is going to turn into a bigger money pit than my Cruiser. :redneck:

Haha...yeah Les is. :haha: When we first talked about getting some RC's to play with durring the winter, we both talked about starting low-end getting the HPI WK RTR kit, and slowly building.

Then I get a phone call, and $500 later he's over at my place with a new AX-10. He's done for...:corn:

Well mine may have cost more, but at least it is quiet and can run longer than 5 minutes. :fawkdancesmiley:

Back