• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Free publicity4 for NW-Wheelers

This is for a free listing in the Jan/Feb issue of CRAWL. Free. I'd like the site to run a banner, logo or link to crawlmag.com but I'm not going to be a **** if they don't. Cavey however will be a **** if the site doesn't.

The only banner I see here is the NWW one. I for one would like it to stay that way, but then again I can be a **** too. :flipoff:

skrause said:
The only banner I see here is the NWW one. I for one would like it to stay that way, but then again I can be a **** too. :flipoff:

hmmmmm.

Shane, the baner on top will stay--I have setup a spot for that type of stuff :;

maybe yall read it wrong ... (either that or I did)

I think this is "the mag will print your banner" ...

NOT, "their banner shows up here" ...

SnoFalls said:
maybe yall read it wrong ... (either that or I did)

I think this is "the mag will print your banner" ...

NOT, "their banner shows up here" ...

"I'd like the site to run a banner, logo or link to crawlmag.com"

AKA your banner our mag, our banner your site.

My reading is fine, how's yours? :flipoff: It's your site Crashypoo, but if you ask me it's nice having it clean like it is. No BS advertising to wade through. Pirate used to be like this way back in the day, now look at it. Ads in the middle of posts. :rolleyes:

skrause said:

My reading is fine, how's yours? :flipoff: It's your site Crashypoo, but if you ask me it's nice having it clean like it is. No BS advertising to wade through. Pirate used to be like this way back in the day, now look at it. Ads in the middle of posts. :rolleyes:

same here... i hate seeing that crap :flipoff:

skrause said:

My reading is fine, how's yours? :flipoff:

Better than yours since I actually made it to the end of the sentance you quoted. :flipoff:

I'd like the site to run a banner, logo or link to crawlmag.com but I'm not going to be a **** if they don't. Cavey however will be a **** if the site doesn't.

And this cavey, *can be*, *is*, or *will be*, a **** no matter what people do (that's what's known as free will).

I figure the folks I mang sites for *may* like the exposure, so I really don't see the harm in pimpin' a site in CRAWL (as long as CRAWL is cool with the one way street).

P.S. by all means keep this site ad-free (aka please contact me before ads become a necessity).

Latest posts

Back