• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good source for sx's

GRNTACO said:
Crashy would have to eat his words if he did that.:haha:

One day - many moon ago, he said something like "all you need is a 4cyl and the right gearing" when asked if he was going to ever upgrade. :D

4Wheeldorks is the best deal I could find when I got my 38s. Lots of places are cheaper for the tires but by the time you add shipping 4wheeldorks is hard to beat.
If you don't like 4wheeldorks theres a guy on pirate in the vender area that came within about $75. Sorry I Forgot the name.

256.00 a piece from summit and I got my swampers in 3 days from them! But I think that particular size may still be back ordered...

I was just gonna say that. Ive been wishing I had some cash to get my Iroks, theyre less than $850 shipped to my door right now, but Im not gonna make it before the sale ends :booo:

~T.J.

I got my 38.5's from 4wdorks(nice) for 1121 cash with road hazard, Unmounted. I dont think Iroks would fit Mikes style, Hes been on sx's for what???4 years?

Bunk said:
I got my 38.5's from 4wdorks(nice) for 1121 cash with road hazard, Unmounted. I dont think Iroks would fit Mikes style, Hes been on sx's for what???4 years?

Exactly-- Those tires are around 4 years old and the funny part is-- With some groving love they still have some decent life in them and somebody will be happy to run em :D I am just ready for new meats.

Iroks Iroks Iroks.

I know I know... you'll never run Iroks. Tell me again why? I like mine... I just wish they were bigger. If I hadn't driven them on the road so much, they would've lasted me longer too. :D

I think Sam's Offroad usually has pretty good pricing on Interco tires. I know they were the best price I could find even with shipping when I ordered some 32" swampers to replace two that I destroyed a while back.

im gettin my 38x12.5's from shwabs. i have a few buddys at the kirkland one, and there hooking me up for just under 900, mounted, for 4.

Latest posts

Back