• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gooseneck bend private ride May 30th weekend!

CheapJ7

Mustache rides?
Gonna get a group together to ride our private land and creek trails on May 30th. Some awesome crawling trails and our still unclaimed hill "hosepipe".

Going to bbw, swim, ride, and drink too much.
If you have access to this forum, you are invited as well as any of your friends you know can have a good time, but not trash the place.

Address to parking area is
169 mulberry st
Jasper, al 35503

My number is 2055224591
Call or text
Thanks. JRich

Here are a few years old threads with pictures
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=2583.0

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=7844.0

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 141
We will have extra seats, 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, lawn mowers, and trailers. I'm sure we can find a place to put you! :drinkers:

If no thing else, just sit in a lawn chair in the creek with your cooler on a rock at the bottom of hosepipe. Lol

Damn that looks like a great time, might have to break out the Rascal scooter and have a bounty hill with John G. molaugh

It is a great place to ride and always turns out to be a good time. Not many folks know about it and that is the way it needs to stay, but we have permission to ride it as long as hunting season is not in. My boss is one of the ones that is in on the lease and all they do is hunt it, so the summer months it is game on.

Talked to the boss today about riding season and mentioned that we had planned this.
His response was he will probably just have to go with us to see what all we can climb. He will more than likely not go since he sais the same thing every time but it's still ok if we ride the area.

wont work said:
Talked to the boss today about riding season and mentioned that we had planned this.
His response was he will probably just have to go with us to see what all we can climb. He will more than likely not go since he sais the same thing every time but it's still ok if we ride the area.

Good deal! I doubt he shows as well

Bringing back to top. Planning on making it. Will it be more of a Saturday day ride? Deciding of either just bringing the pickup and trailer, or the RV. What's the plan?

Crap, finally got mine and now had to tear it all apart again. I was hoping to get some seat time on this ride. :****:

I'm planning on day ride only and Navy is probably coming with me. Leaving for the beach Sunday so not gona hang out late and esp with the little girl at copilot.

wont work said:
I'm planning on day ride only and Navy is probably coming with me. Leaving for the beach Sunday so not gona hang out late and esp with the little girl at copilot.

Sounds good, what is the meet up time Saturday morning?

Latest posts

Back