• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

hey

DarkShadow

hey yall new to the rc world but love it got a Nylint SCORPION MK I 1to6 one want to biuld a tlt or somthing like that but dont know where to start also monroe has alot of good rock to play on :D vids pics

anyways peace

Welcome to the board, and the sport!

If you are interested in moving up to a "hobby-grade" type of RC crawler, I would suggest you try to make it to one of our crawling competitions. You can meet several of us, check out all the crawlers, and ask questions, plus the comps are fun to watch. The next comp is this Saturday (26th) at Des Moines Beach Park.

Yea! Like Todd said.
Oh and don't be afraid just to hang out and pick our brains.
We've had people come to the last several comps in Des Moines with no rig and lots of questions.

Mike

thing is im taking off to kanasa here on the 23of august tell the 6th of september i would have actualy gone to the 12th one but i had to work hope to see u guys in september comps

I stopped by the comp on the 12th and asked lots of questions and didnt have a rig yet. These guys were great and answered all my q's. A few days after that I met up with IB and company when my rig arived and played at a local spot I now have a 2.2 and will be crawling on the 26th.

Back