• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

how to get more out of a 1.6 16valve?

Rich1

I looked--I listened--I changed
As many now know I recently bought another Zuk... well it's pretty much done as it is... but when you come across something like this, it's kinda hard to pass it up?

Anyone know what it is? :D

--------------------------------

alright the 3rd picture kinda gives it all away... wish me luck it's on Ebay!

Last edited:
PORTER said:
Does it keep the fuel injection, or use a carb.

it's set-up for w/ a weber, but it shouldn't be too difficult to run a EFI set-up on it, w/ a little squirt when needed also... :D i don't know... I'am fine w/ what i have... but it would be cool to have that little extra umph for hills.

ZukPirate said:
it's set-up for w/ a weber, but it shouldn't be too difficult to run a EFI set-up on it, w/ a little squirt when needed also... :D i don't know... I'am fine w/ what i have... but it would be cool to have that little extra umph for hills.
I looked into this setup when I had my tracker, I wouldnt even consider it if it wasnt EFI compatable that is unless you want to be a Lamar follower.:flipoff:

If this deal falls through, I have a couple small IHI turbos I'd let go pretty cheap. They wouldn't be a simple bolt on deal by any stretch of the imagination but that supercharger setup isn't going to be easy either, especially if you want to keep your EFI.

WhizBangChris said:
If this deal falls through, I have a couple small IHI turbos I'd let go pretty cheap. They wouldn't be a simple bolt on deal by any stretch of the imagination but that supercharger setup isn't going to be easy either, especially if you want to keep your EFI.

bid went too high, and unless this is run on the street... it's just a big hassle to get it dialed in properly for sea-level / mountain differences, just thought it was cool though.

Wow, People dont even know what there getting into buying a used supercharger..

Take the money and run

Bunk said:
Sell it and buy a toyota with a 2.4.

maybe in a year or so............ :kissmyass: :haha: :D :flipoff: :clappy:
Can you say, yuuuuuuummy.... Rib's - Steak's - Kabob's - chop's

ZukPirate said:
maybe in a year or so............ :kissmyass: :haha: :D :flipoff: :clappy:
Can you say, yuuuuuuummy.... Rib's - Steak's - Kabob's - chop's

yuuuuuuummy.... Rib's - Steak's - Kabob's - chop's

Latest posts

Back