• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I love open diffs

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
Wheeeee......!!!!

372974354_e769cf5670.jpg

crash said:
Ya--just dig more holes :looser:

At least they will be TWO 33 inch holes instead of FOUR 38 inch holes. :flipoff:

I think we are in the same mood toay. I just feel like arguing on the internet for some reason.

KarlVP said:
At least they will be TWO 33 inch holes instead of FOUR 38 inch holes. :flipoff:

I think we are in the same mood toay. I just feel like arguing on the internet for some reason.

Thats ok karl--I still love ya....

Oh-- I don't spin my tires like that :flipoff:

KarlVP said:
Wheeeee......!!!!

372974354_e769cf5670.jpg

I think it needs more stickers to make up for the lack of lockers...that way when you are stuck on the trail due to lack of traction all the spectators and other wheelers that are waiting for you to pull cable have something to look at :flipoff:

Open diffs are were it's at!!!!!!:D That is what I roll. It allows for better videos!!!!!!!:redneck: Lockers are just like brakes, they just slow ya down, way down!!! :D :flipoff: :cool: :haha:
Cory,

Jobless said:
I think it needs more stickers to make up for the lack of lockers...that way when you are stuck on the trail due to lack of traction all the spectators and other wheelers that are waiting for you to pull cable have something to look at :flipoff:

No stickers. I have an attachment on my winch that dispenses cold beer. I can offer frosty cold ones to folks doing the heckling while I pull cable.

KarlVP said:
No stickers. I have an attachment on my winch that dispenses cold beer. I can offer frosty cold ones to folks doing the heckling while I pull cable.

hahaha:haha:

Thats awesome where can one buy such a thing???:haha:

Latest posts

Back