• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jeep in wreckin yard

valiant

I'm not really sure where to post this but, I was at Pull a Part in tacoma today and there was a jeep cherokee, it had the roof cut off and a full cage in it welded to the floor, dont know if anyone wants it but there is one sitting out there, just wanted to let you guys know.
-Mike

I'm not really sure where to post this but, I was at Pull a Part in tacoma today and there was a jeep cherokee, it had the roof cut off and a full cage in it welded to the floor, dont know if anyone wants it but there is one sitting out there, just wanted to let you guys know.
-Mike

Blue one with a white sticker on the windsheild? If so its been there for awhile.

nope is a grey color 4door cherokee, the cage is actually really low, just went back out today and decided to look a little more, there was also a nice looking comanche out there today too, a bronze color

I'm not sure, are the 95-98 still square or are they rounded, if they are rounded, I dont think there were any out there, but there were a few square ones out there, sorry, I am not too good when it comes to jeeps, telling years and body styles. If I go back out there, I look better to see.
-Mike

Latest posts

Back