• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

List/Program/Short Story???

Rich

Is there a copy of the "Basher/Bashee" list. Not so much the Jon, Leslie, P, Matt thing but the CAOS officer(s) ulterior motives. Names and crimes against 4 wheeling. I'm asking because someone should.

Hey Rich, I will tell you what I saw for the 10 minutes it was there.

Lots of threads bashing me, Paul and the rest of the hardliners. Basically anything on CAOS that they didn't like was bashed also, regardless of who it involved.

Main participants from CAOS EC were Jonica and CD. Others included were Charlie, Greg, Zach, Wanker, Jason Rose and Jon, plus a host of other non-involved CAOS members. Then you have Merlin, who is not a CAOS member but most don't know that and he is still associated with CAOS because of Admin ****. Jonica seemed to chime in only when myself our Paul was mentioned, and only to talk ****. CD in one thread said he was going to shoot me and then laugh about it afterwards. Lots of classy stuff, that several of the CAOS officers not only condonend, they also participated in on a daily basis. The first post I read was about Jon starting the board because of his hatred for me, that and so he could make fun of hardline all the time.

I don't expect people over there to like me, but having CAOS officers participating in blatant backstabbing and **** talk of its own members in a public forum is unacceptable. When you sign up to be an officer you should know that those actions are unacceptable. Them not owning up to it just further shows they have no remorse and feel they were not in the wrong. The whole forum was pretty pathetic condsidering they were following us around to other forums and trying to make something out of nothing. But finding a forum devoted to bashing you and your friends, still makes you mad, and anyone that says otherwise is full of ****.

Gotcha, I would like to apologize on behalf of my fellow officers and members for poor behavior. I also beleive the prospective CAOS members lost because of your affiliation are Jon and Leslie. As a CAOS officer I would publicly argue the merit of their membership. They would have to be sponsored by another member and that's something I would discourage at monthly meetings and on the internet. I see them for what they are "rabble rousers". Hell, Leslie says she's dating an idiot on her signature. I'd say it's all out in the open now.

Back