• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

More Hill climb fun......

Man that looks like fun! Did you see how there semi's open up and they like crane the jeeps out of them really weird

Jaydog said:
I'm totally not into jeep racing, but I think I could get into that. That looks fun. :clappy:

imagine 500 inch nitro/alcohol burning big blocks turning 7000 RPM's......aaaah the sweet sound a a V8 wound tight. Ranks right up there with Metallica's "Whiplash" :D

Last edited:
hammerDwn said:
That is pretty Bad ass!!!!! The music makes it even better! To bad moses Lk cant have that lmao

Build one, I'm sure nobody will say much if you run it at Moses hole. :)..I'll be on your pit crew... :-D

Ok, I gotta build one! I saw a video once of that racing league, they were on a course that included lake crossings. However they dont go through the water, they hit the damn nitrous button and skip across it. I've never seen anything like it, other than snowmobiles lake skimming.:cool:

i not a jeep fan but i do likey,, so my bags r packed and im leaving on a jet plane to move over there and be crazy like them... WOW NICE :clappy: :clappy: :clappy:

I dont' leave the states, and I have been known to be that crazy.

of course, they dont' think its crazy because they have all of the propper safety equipment...

In the history of formula offroad, only one person has died... amazing eh?

Latest posts

Back