• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New bully's

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
These came out a couple weeks ago. They are machiened unlike the earlier version that were cast. a big bonus is they are lighter. Got my set today

moa138.jpg

moa139.jpg

moa140.jpg

moa141.jpg

moa142.jpg

moa143.jpg

They sure look perty....one question tho. How is taking weight from the lowest part of the crawler a good thing? Just curious as you see people trying to add all the weight down low.

New lightweight Bully axles
Front $129

Rear $119

From one thread down :D

double stealth edit- here it is. http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=686960&postcount=1

Thanks! :redneck:

They sure look perty....one question tho. How is taking weight from the lowest part of the crawler a good thing? Just curious as you see people trying to add all the weight down low.

Moving weight down low is a good idea, removing it all together is even better.

If you need to save room in the shop, i'd be willing to go out of my way and store the other axles under my rig for ya!:redneck::haha:

Nice looking axles! :awesomework:

where do you draw said line? or is weight relative to your contact patch? in which case there's a good ratio of weight to contact patch, in order to achieve proper contact pressure? In which case your fine line might only be drawn for the tire you run vs the weight of your vehicle.

:coffetime:

where do you draw said line? or is weight relative to your contact patch? in which case there's a good ratio of weight to contact patch, in order to achieve proper contact pressure? In which case your fine line might only be drawn for the tire you run vs the weight of your vehicle.

:coffetime:

Too many factors to it. It boils down to experimenting. A shafty is going to be different than an MOA. Your belly placement to link geometry. I knew what I needed and finally got it...

Back