New consideration to Easyliners ? New consideration for Crawler members

• Thread starter Thread starter P
  • Start date Start date

P

If its free, its P
Eddyj is on probation but here.

McMinn is nominated by Gregg as well as SBroady

Thoughts and input ?

There is more participation from Easyliners in all things on the forum then 90% of the OGs . We feel like it needs to be looked at for new actual Hardline Crawler club members to also be considered. Easy line is an easy way to vet real interest over just internettimg for boredom. Should be face to face discussed and debated too. RaBD is the next time I'm in Alabama wheeling. Even though RickyB isn't on the forum or interested in it. Alotta forum and club guys should be there.

Thanks for the bump.

For those of you I've met know that easy going and love to ride when I get the chance.
To be honest I love this forum and have done my best to bring people on to it. Everywhere I travel If I meet someone I always tell them to check it out.

I may post some weird **** but I do it in the appropriate threads and am only trying to get people to be active.
I'm a firm believer that tech is the key to keeping this forum alive.

I've went out of my way to meet as many OGs as I can and have never asked to be easyline, I've actully said no twice. I am willing to do whatever I can to keep things going. I've actually started a thread that is identical to the "it's time to talk" thread in here, but didn't want to stir any ****. But you can look at the numbers and everything is on a downhill slide.

Anyways I am the same off line as online but people tend to get me better person than online. I don't take a whole lot seriously when I'm off road because it's my "off time" I just want to ride with no BS.

James Dollar is 95% a show at RBD
TK and I have also been talking today, he looks pretty good to show but TK has always been last minute " I'm here " guy.
Haven't harrassed Rich B aka Andrew's homie.. I assume he will show up grumpy as always.
Haven't talked to MattO wheeling related in years. Feel comfy he don't care. He been busy breeding and I can't blame him for the step back.
Gregg I also assume will show up and rapidly leave broken :flipoff1:
Cole ... :popcorn: ain't happen
Without looking that seems to be the long and very short of OG.

CHASMAN9 said:
A few suggestions. Give me a yay or nay.

NEW
Wizzo
McMinn
Mcutler
ENZO
5BrothersFabrication

I can vouch for McMinn, ENZO and Wizzo :dblthumb:

I know McCutler is a bad ass fabricator, not sure what to make of 5bros as I haven't met him in person :****: laughing1

3 out of five of those guys are in a small group text that's been going for over 2 years that I started. ( Before I get labeled as a group text queer it's 1 of 2 groups I'm in, the other pertains to my business, I'd rather get on here and bust balls then a group text. I named it "limpline" in case anyone had seen that in the past on our signature)
Any ways:

5Bros mike is a solid dude. He is a family man, former active military, and a hard ass worker. His fab isn't crazy looking but he does solid work.
He is soft spoken but will drive across town and fist fight a methed up family for steeling his neighbors wicker furniture... no really he did.
He's the type of cat who you could call at 4am and he would help you dispose of a dead hooker and never ask a question.

Enzo is like you smart ass younger brother. He knows a lot off the internet and sacrifices everything to be a part of the wheeling community. He also has stuck around to help Lori Holmann complete Patrick's buggy. But the kid is good as they come not a asshole bone in his body but is almost Patoyee like when it comes to tech.
Enzo is the guy that gets you into a bar fight and dosnt understand his "smarter than you" mouth got you in to it. But I'd stand there a take an ass whooping for him anyday.

Mcminn is OCD who likes to troll for fun not evil. I believe he will live at the parks as soon as his rig is done. Good family guy that works hard and make sure things get done the right way. I would not take an ass whooping for Kevin, he probably deserved it.

New members have been added. Kevin McMinn(kmcminn) and Enzo(Bebop) and Chris Weygandt(wizzo) So let's initiate these suckers newest members to the Easyline Brothahood. :flipoff1: They have all agreed to buy us each dinner/lunch(location of our choice) and a case of the finest Barley pops. :drinkers:

CHASMAN9 said:
New members have been added. Kevin McMinn(kmcminn) and Enzo(Bebop) and Chris Weygandt(wizzo) So let's initiate these suckers newest members to the Easyline Brothahood. :flipoff1: They have all agreed to buy us each dinner/lunch(location of our choice) and a case of the finest Barley pops. :drinkers:

I'll require my 30pks of Keystuns to be delivered to RBD at Hawk Pride :flipoff1:

Be glad to share a few adult beverages with you fellas. I'll be at dixie run this weekend. Come find me.

I'm not going to support that 4wd "organization". *IF* this is my last chance to ride GMP, I'm gonna make the most of it!

I feel very honored.

Thank you, it means a lot !

I'd be more than happy to share some good moments on the trails and around the campfire with guys !

Crepes are on me next time we ride together !

wizzo said:
Be glad to share a few adult beverages with you fellas. I'll be at dixie run this weekend. Come find me.

I'm not going to support that 4wd "organization". *IF* this is my last chance to ride GMP, I'm gonna make the most of it!

Bebop said:
I feel very honored.

Thank you, it means a lot !

I'd be more than happy to share some good moments on the trails and around the campfire with guys !

Crepes are on me next time we ride together !

welcome fellers! now everyone come down and help Broady finish his buggy... :dblthumb:

Back