• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New r/c crawler

Avanteone

SO, not new to the board or wheeling in general, but new to the r/c crawling side of it. Picked up a new toy today, don't know MUCH about it other than the fact that it's tlt based, got a stampede transmission, and 4 wheel steering.

Whatchya think?

rccrawler-1.jpg

rccrawler-2.jpg

rccrawler-3.jpg

rccrawler-4.jpg

rccrawler-5.jpg

rccrawler-6.jpg

rccrawler-7.jpg

John

The chassis looks kinda goofy john. But looks like you got good parts there. Can you tell what motor is in it? 55 or 65 turn hopefully.

The chassis looks kinda goofy john. But looks like you got good parts there. Can you tell what motor is in it? 55 or 65 turn hopefully.

I pulled it apart to look. :redneck: The motor is a Team Integy 55 turn motor. It's set up /w a 16tooth pinion and it looks like a 90tooth spur.

J

I pulled it apart to look. :redneck: The motor is a Team Integy 55 turn motor. It's set up /w a 16tooth pinion and it looks like a 90tooth spur.

J

The spur with be marked--but didn't know they made a 90 tooth spur. I run an 87 tooth spur on mine

cool rig... i have a 65 turn motor and an 8 tooth pinion on my crawler... here is a pic of mine
beta4-4.jpg

you can find out tons of stuff about your rig on www.rccrawler.com
i have built my whole rig from that site everyone helps alot

looks like you got a rooster and stuff... looking good!:awesomework:

that thing kicks ass! When i opened up this tread and seen that i was like holy sh%% i used to own that! Hope things work out for yea with it. I mite sell my clod based crawler to.

Back