• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new rig

angelfly

Its official took the fullsize offroad today either i am buying alittle 2wheel truck for cheap from a neighbor or i am gettin a yota frame from a buddy and going to town. but i am thinking am going for the kind of design like mjp1080 i'm loving that rig.

angelfly said:
Its official took the fullsize offroad today either i am buying alittle 2wheel truck for cheap from a neighbor or i am gettin a yota frame from a buddy and going to town. but i am thinking am going for the kind of design like mjp1080 i'm loving that rig.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

anyway, check the craigslist finds section. there is a 85 toyota pickup in there for $900.

would i possible for someone to help me fab a 4link in the rear with the rockwell i think i have the general idea figured out i just dont want to build my own quit yet

Harvester of Sorrow said:
That is what I have....and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Personal preference speaking here...but I will never own a 4x4 without a V-8 in it.

thats what im going for. hopefully after this weekend i can join the elite v8 wheelers club:clappy:

skinny_pedal said:
thats what im going for. hopefully after this weekend i can join the elite v8 wheelers club:clappy:

waiiiiiit your actually gonna have a wheeler?? ABOUT FAWKING TIME!!:flipoff:

blackcj7 said:
waiiiiiit your actually gonna have a wheeler?? ABOUT FAWKING TIME!!:flipoff:

ive said it before. if my balls are on your chin:D that leaves my what? in your mouth:flipoff:

if thsi said thing goes through you know where ill be

Latest posts

Back