• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New trail and some wheelin pics...

CheapJ7

Mustache rides?
Tackled gooseneck by myself today...
that's what us jobless fawkers do.. :flipoff1:

Cut a nasty stump out of the "Vage" and scouted the "waterfall"

We def. need to have a BBQ, trail cutting, wheelin day at gooseneck bfore the summers out... ;D

selfride001.jpg

selfride002.jpg

selfride003.jpg

selfride004.jpg

New trail...
selfride011.jpg

selfride009.jpg

selfride005.jpg

selfride006.jpg

No doubt... it's right on the river.. and the waters about 2 ft. deep for a 10 mile stretch w/ a ton of waterfalls to climb and big flat rocks to get out and congregate, BBQ or whatever... Def. a good days worth of riding.. and several Difficult trails that wouldn't require any cutting.. just a little skinny pedal..

oh yea.. random pic..
for those that said I have waaayyy to much fender clearance...
selfride012.jpg

Where is this place? I'm not looking for directions but something like, "North East Alabama" would give me an idea on the drive.

vanguard said:
Where is this place? I'm not looking for directions but something like, "North East Alabama" would give me an idea on the drive.

Yea.. just off 78 about 45 mins N of Birmingham...

As long as the Thirty is in operation Mon. its awn... anyone else is welcome to come along if schedules will alllow..

Man I would like to go out there one day. That looks like a great spot for spring and summer riding. We are riding in Crosston Sunday and have other plans for Monday. Maybe next time I can catch up with yaw

Jeep CJ said:
Man I would like to go out there one day. That looks like a great spot for spring and summer riding. We are riding in Crosston Sunday and have other plans for Monday. Maybe next time I can catch up with yaw

Hellz yea man, we need to get out and wheel together sometime thumb.gif

blacksheep10 said:
looking at the first 4 pics I wanted to punch you in the throat for wasting my time. after that, wow :eek: that place kicks ass. Need it to dry up some, though. I have repacking my front and changing diff fluid
We have had a lot of rain lately, its generally not that wet

blacksheep10 said:
I didn't say I didn't still love you like retards love pony girl :flipper:

Don't hate bcause your **** doesn't have 36's and rear seats.....
It's okay to be jelous as long as it's used to better your person in the future...
:flipgotcha:

Latest posts

Back